Embarrassing

S A N T A N A       P O V

It had been a few weeks and the wedding was only a couple of weeks away... I had been shopping with Hunter a few times, but he couldn't make his mind up what to get his brother and his bride... Everything I suggested he would screw his face up and shake his head... He knew his brother I didn't know anything about him... I hadn't even met him...

Hunter said he had a stag party to go on which he was trying to sort out with Damon... They both did make me laugh sometimes with the ideas they would come up with and then I looked at them and said why don't you go to Amsterdam... Chaz would always talk about the stag parties he went to over there... They both looked at me then nodded...

I am not so shy around them like I used to be... But I do get the odd moment when Hunter or Damon raise their voice. Oh, they don't raise their voice at me it's when they are either on the phone or Hunter's got a guest to do with work... I also flinch when they move their hands to fast... Hunter looks at me always with a smile...

Damon and I had a marathon of watching TV all weekend... We watched so many films and stayed up late, it was well into the early hours before we got to bed... We only did it because Hunter had a dinner date and was staying at a hotel...

I am sitting in the lounge watching TV. An advert comes on about recruiting for College... I watched intently wishing I could have gone to school or even College... I wouldn't know what I would study but it would be nice to go... I could do English and maths just to see how good I am... But it costs money and that is one thing I don't have...

I slump back on the sofa and get my phone out and look on the internet for Colleges around where I live... Wow there is some high-end Colleges around here and nothing that is in my league... I make a sad face and Damon walks in...

"Why such a sad face". He stood in front of me looking down at me...

"No reason". I didn't want him to know I didn't want Hunter to know... They would most probably laugh at me...

"Santana... Please tell me what is bothering you?". He was being caring but demanding at the same time...

"I just watched an advert for College... I was thinking... It doesn't matter". I stand and went to walk off...

"Hang on a minute". Damon places his hand on my arm...

"Do you want to go to College?". He smiles...

"I would have liked to have... I never went to school. I would like to do maths and English... I want to know what it would feel like to achieve a diploma". I looked away from Damon... He pulls me into a hug...

"I will have a talk with Hunter... I don't see why you can't... You are still young... Hunter and I went to Uni together and we had some fun... But we stayed at Uni to be away from our parents... I would rather you came home every night, so you are safe". He let out a chuckle...

"Do you think Hunter would let me? I would have to find a College that I could afford". I wanted to do this, but I was scared... I just want to experience College life...

"Santana... Please don't worry about the money side of things... Hunter and I have more than enough to help you... Hunter does have a little more money than me but whatever we pay to a College would not even put a dent...". He looks into my eyes...

"I will pay you back I promise". I know they have money but that would be too kind... I don't know how much they got but they are always saying to spend whatever... To be honest I have never had any money, so I am earning my own money now and Hunter pays me well I am sure he pays me too well... He puts three thousand a month in my bank account that he opened up for me... I don't even spend any of it... I do download songs on to my phone but that's about it...