you disgust me (5)

Batool watched as the maid disappeared and lightly clicked her tongue.

She was wearing a pink tanktop with lemon green shorts. Her shoulder high wavy strawberryblond hair was tied into a natural messy bun.

She would have dressed more modestly if not for the fact her husband had banned any visitors from his house including her family. Only her and two maids.

He knew how much she loved her job as a weather reporter but he made her quit and completely isolated her from the outside world.

Feeling low spirited, batool sat on a cozy brown coach and crossed her legs. All she did was obey his parent's and her fathers wish.

But what did she get? Her mother and sister now hate her and the man she called her husband turned out to be a sadist.

"No...batool you are stronger than this." She hyped herself up and she strolled towards the art room. Since he wouldn't let her live....she would bring life to her.

The art room was stuffed with fascinating arts of diffrent categorizes from abstract to potraits.

Batool wanted to pick a paint brush but her hands wouldn't move. She felt her heart very bitter and she clasped her chest where the pain was radiating from.

"Ya Allah...give me strength not to fail your test..." She muttered with a broken voice as she collapsed to a kneeling position on the floor
But she wouldn't cry... The pain would only mock her weak reserve to live...and then go away ...