you disgust me (6)

It's been 9 days since zayd left batool didn't bother to call or message him he would only become angry if she did so why bother?

The clock strucked 4 in the afternoon, Batool sat on the edge of her bed folding her praying mat. She couldn't wait for such an awful day to end so she could finnaly go out into the garden.

One of the maids knocked and announced "mrs. Miss huda is here to see you"

Batool's originally unaffected face paled. Huda is zayds girlfriend and cousin. To make things worst they were supposs to get married but his parents insisted he weds her and their family had a rule that a man can't marry two wifes to avoid domestic conflicts.

"I'll be right down" batool sighed walking into the bathroom. She refused to let huda look down on her. Perhaps is the wife part of her reacting to a rival.

She wore her white long sleeve shirt, a peach tummy skirt and black hat. Batool also made sure to apply some light make up and perfume before walking out.

Huda who already hated batool had been stood for almost an hour and now she hated her even more.

"Aaaa huda? Is that you? I haven't seen you since my wedding reception." Batool faked a smile climbing gracefilly down stairs. Huda rolled her eyes. She asked zayd how batool was and he said to visit her because batool had beem ill but she looks completly well to her.

"You look well too. I mean for someone who faked innocence and deceived everyone life has not done justice" huda scoffed

Batool felt guilty for taking zayd from huda at first but now she plans on flunting the fact around whenever they are together.

Since huda choose the music she would gladly dance all the steps.