you disgust me (7)

Batool snickerd at hudas response "for someone who clings onto a married man i must say huda you disgust me" huda felt very bitter yes she was clinging onto a man that will never be hers that was the truth she choose to ignore.

"At least he loves me and doesn't treat me like a pleasure toy" huda retorted mercilessly. She had just assume that zayd uses batools body in the night and cast her aside in the morning but from the looks of batools pale expression. It seemed that she had hit bullseye.

So he told her...I cant belive this...no wonder she was let in here...he wanted to humilate me...

There was a dull pain coming from her chest. She should've been prepared for such cruel humiliation. "Hahaha struck a nerve now have i? That's very cute awwwwn" huda cackled until her eyes were red from unkind tears. Batool tried to pull herself together she couldnt.

It was a maid who decided to put a stop to such barbaric taunt "One mustn't laugh so savegly in another persons home"

"So i am a savage now? How fitting. Hahahaha" huda laughed collapsing on the floor. Her head was starting to hurt but the pain written on batools face was worth it

The maid finally managed to escort huda out. When she returned she found batool carrying a suit case headed towards the front door "mrs where are you going" the maid asked with great ansy. Batool didn't talk because if she did her tears would come out.

The maid understood very well but if batool leaves the master would not spare her "please....please don't go if you do then" batool shook her head violently "no... I'm going where he'll never find me! I have already left a note for him so get out of my way I'm leaving!!" Just then the front door was flung open from the outside. "Who is leaving?" Zayd growled chillingly his tall figure towerd both the two women.

He carefully audit the situation "you..." He grabbed batools wrist and dragged  upstairs. batool shut her eyes awaiting her fate but when they opened again she was standing in his room.