french kiss (9)

"wait!" adam called as hafsat strode out of his office. "please try to understand my position" he implored over taking her.

hafsat raised her eyebrow then raised her middle finger and mouthed "fuck you" adam sighed "your sister is pregnant"

"what? no!" hafsat literally screamed. Adam placed a finger infront of her lips "pipe it down"

she nodded. "can you get rid of it?" adam nodded "along with her life? yes no problem" hafsat rolled her eyes. "how do i explain this to mother?" she mutterd...

batool had already woken up and was feeling better. she was staying in the vip room since Adam owned the hospital so it looked more like a hotel room and a bed for sick people.

She lazily kicked off the blanket and detached the drip from her hand. getting off the bed she mutterd "i need to get back before mother hears..."

"before i hear about what?" mrs yola asked walking into the room. batool froze as her mother circled and observed her. "moma please...."

her mother impatiently cut her off "you look 30 years older in just a few months. we are going home"

"no..." hafsat said walking in. "mother the doctor told me what happened..."

batools heart almost leaped out from her throat. "haf-"

"she...."