True colors (1)

It was around 4:50AM that it occurred to adam, his friend would stay there in the cold and end of from pneumonia.

as a doctor he knew running in the halls wasn't allowed but he did.  Adam found zayd kneeling against the door his eyes staring into empty space.

he exhaled and approached him "buddy we need to talk". zayd slowly glanced at him. "it's about batool" adam added.

"let's go to my house" Adam offered. zayd exhaled deeply. he finally left after glancing at the door for the sixth  time.

Adam didn't know how to break the news to his friends exactly without making him jump up the car and run back to the hospital so during the drive he kept going up and down at the subject.

getting impatient, zayd darted his eyes at Adam. "Stop beating Around the bush".

"haha..." Adam titterd. Zayd rolled his eyes and started massaging his crease. This was adding more to his headache.

They reached the place where Adams maids had already finished sorting everything out.

zayd was shocked to see there was even a room set for him. He got tense "what the hell?"

the next second Adam dashed out of the room and locked zayd in. "sorry man that door won't break" he said.

zayd who was angrly banging the door seized his action. "What is the meaning of this!!"

"it's the only way to get you to calm down after hearing what i have to say" Adam scratched his head. "well this is a good way to get somebody to calm down! just freaking lock them in" zayd yelled angrly.

Adam shrugged "anyway... batool wants a divorce...." there was silence so he added "she spoke with your dad... i don't know what she said but he was cool about it"