true colours (7)

trying her best not to provoke him, batool attempted to wiggle her hand free from his grip but at a lost cause.

she'd never had the privilege of seeing him show this much skin. he was actually hot.

what am i saying?! batool wanted to slap herself. she didn't even notice she was actually ogling.

"I'm feeling uncomfortable" zayd spoke finally. batool nodded faking nonchalance. she knew what he meant.

he continued shamelessly "why do you keep avoiding me when i am so pleasing to the eye?"

Batool raised her head to say somthing crafty but the words qere blocked from escaping as he sealed their lips.

feeling cheated, she frowned. if only she had seen this coming.

zayd finally separated their lips and cherished her face.

batool blushed and turned her face away staring at her bedside lamp she spoke again "get off me!"

zayd shrugged and did as she had asked. batool sat up and sent daggers his way.

"you know all you have to do is ask" zayd winked

"eyesore!" she scoffed getting off the bed. zayd heard her comment and smiled in contempt. he feigned  ignorance and asked "what is?"

batool pouted. "nothing"

zayd shrugged. he quietly laid  down on the bed staring silently at the ceiling

he looked calm... batool thought as she headed towards the en suite .wait until i divorce you. trouble maker! you'll have no choice but watch your child grow from afar.

she frowned... the air felt a little bit chilly she subconsciously turned around and her heart nearly stopped.

zayd was right infront of her. if she'd raise her head right there and then their eyes would have met.

but she didn't. she couldn't because she felt his anger and rage radiating from his skin.

it occured to her that she had accidentally voiced out her thoughts.

her eyes closed shut as she lowerd her eyes. it was almost as if the ground would breach and swallow her whole.

at least she wished it would.

"you're mine..." zayd exhaled angrily "SAY IT!" his tone was basically shouting at that instance.

her lips quivering and her mouth dry. batool manage to cough out "I'm yours..." tears started rolling down her cheeks

the next second she felt a pair of loving arms pull her into a deep and affectionate embrace. "good girl..." he muttered stroking her hair "