true colors (5)

zayd kept quiet, all the while casting a curious but not so eager eye on her.

batool inhaled. "i won't tell you the details until you promise to keep an open mind"  zayd smiled.

"i take it the so called 'deal' will be beneficial to both of us?" he spoke sarcastically as he slowly approached her.

with every step he took batool felt like shrinking away and just letting him have his way.

it took every bit of courage she had to raise her head and stare at him right in the eye as he walked towards her.

he looked calm... the prince charming in every fairy tale.... every dream and every reality she could think of....

but not to her... to her he was satan and she was scared of him... afraid of what he might make her do

because everytime he flashes his fake smile at her... she would secretly wish that he'd just take and have his way with her

just like on their wedding day, he showed only the most gentle and affectionate of smiles and glances. he even made a big chessy speech at the dinner table about how he fell for her

"it was love at first side" his exact words. she was so naive that time that she used the hem of her golden brown hijab to cover her flushed face.

but... the exact same day... after she was brought to his house. he... the same man glared at her with his coldest and most hateful eyes and spoke to her insults.

batool balled her fist as zayd stopped just a breath away from her.

she felt her heart sink... as she stared at him and he grinned back at her almost mockingly.

zayd noticed the beads of sweat on her forehead and how she became pale just from him being in the same room as her.

he winced feeling the walls around heart slowly cracking as a dark cloud of sadness threatend to egulf him.

suddenly out of the blue. BLAhhhhgg batool vomited.

he panicked "are you ok?!" he blurted leaning closer to her. batool subconsciously placed a hand on her belly as the feeling of nausea grew. 

her actions made zayd panick even more and he called out to the servants loudly "quickly call a doctor!!"

he tried to carry her but she refused and shoved him away in order not to vomit on him. "damn it! let me help you" he demanded... batool felt annoyed and opened her mouth to retort but instead hurled all over him.

zayd closed his eyes and creased his brows for a second before staring at her in disbelief. "did you just... on my shirt?"

batool gave him a smug weary smile as she slowly wiped her mouth satisfied.

you deserve it! you narcissistic bastard

do you guys agree ?😅