you disgust me (10)

The maid returned and told zayd that the mrs wasn't hungry. This made him very upset.

Ofcourse, he had no one to blame but himself. Why did he even brother? It wasn't the first time she stood him up.

"Whatever. She is welcome to starve" he shrugged pushing the thoughts away as he sat on the dinning.

The maid was about to turn to leave when she heard him say " send some food to her" without waiting for the maids reply he got up and walked out of the dining area. Zayd always watched the scariest movues when he is in a bad mood.

The maid did as she was told and send took the food upstairs. She also noticed he didn't eat a bite so she packed enough for two.

The maid had a plan up her sleeve

After knocking on the door batool opened and smiled instantly when she saw the tray of food. She hadn't eaten anything since breakfast.

"Is he gone?" She asked taking the tray from the maid. The maid was tired of the couple's rant and decided to play the cupid.

"Yes. He left" she lied. Batool sighed and holding the tray she happiky strolled to the living room to enjoy her meal while watching favorite show.

Batool stepped into the dark living room, the tv was switch to an award winning horror movie. Before she noticed something was off the door closed behind her.

Zayd who was trying to watch paused the movie and turned towards the door.

Their eyes met. Batool was quick to start explaining herself  "she told me you were gone so..."

So...you came to celebrate zayd thought his eyes dimmed slightly and he rose up.

He marched to the door ready to storm out of the house but noticed the doors were locked.

"open this door right now!"

The maid from the other side was ready to get fired if it means fixing their marriage

"Do what you will! I wont open this door even if you skin me. At least not until you two make up"

Zayd and batool froze. Was that really the same meek little maid?

"I will open the door tommorow and i will have my bags packed so you can decided to kill me then" she yelled running away.

The living room was silent then from out of no where his stomach growled. He didn't even eat breakfast.

Batool pressed her lips together trying to hold back a laugh.

"you can eat if you're hungry" she chuckled silently with a grin making zayd blush.

Damn stomatch!

There was a pause at least not until her stomatch growled as well.

Her faced flushed scarlet. Zayd bursted out laughing "why don't you join me then" he managed to say between guffaws.

Batool refused to admit defeat, she was so embraced that she forgot who she was talking to "yours was louder"

The atmosphere was less tensed after that and an hour later, they were snuggled on a couch watching the movie togther.

Both of them secretly wished for the moment to last forever...

❤🍚🍲🍻