true colours (6)

zayd stared at batool for a while before calming down "are you ok now?" she nodded

he felt relief and asked the servant's to clean up. "and as for you" zayd said seriously "lets go wash up"

batool didn't dare say no and followed him to her room. on their way she kept foddling with her fingers wondering"

she finally summoned enough courage and asked "do you love me? is that why i am back here?"

zayd didn't answer. so she spoke again "i can only think of three reasons i am back here... love... revenge"

"you said three?" zayd asked when they reached her room. batool nodded "love, hate or you're just crazy"

he smiled "why not?"

"why am i here?" she asked all seriousness as he opened the door.

for some reason he didnt answer and just left. "come down for a proper breakfast"

feeling disappointed, batool didn't ask and quietly walked in the room.

after her bath batool noticed something "her clothes had been replaced with soft cotton and silk ones"

she decided to wear a floral green dress and go back to sleep ignoring his invitation.

the bed was very warm and soft so she fell asleep in no time.

but something disturbed her slumber. a tickle on her face. she slowly opened both of her eyes.

she was almost alarmed to find said right on top of her. he wasn't wearing a shirt only towel. water was trickling down his hair face and body so must've definitely just showered.

"what do you want" she frowned trying to push his face away but he held her hands and gave it a kiss. batool bit her lips

is there no escaping this man?