french kiss (7)

At the hospital...

The doctor insisted he speaks with his patient's husband before letting anyone see her putting everybody in a difficult position.

The servants had no choice put to make another phone call but this time to batools family.

"Hello...MRS YOLA" the house keeper spoke anxiously. There was a pause on the other end before a woman's voice finally spoke "who is this? Where is my daughter?"

The house keeper almost swallowed her tongue and stammered "she... the... your daughter is in the hospital"

"The hospital?! Which??" Mrs yola panicked "speak to me? Are you senile?" She demanded once again putting pressure on the house keeper.

"I'll send the adress" the house keeper assured before the woman finally hung up.

Yola mansion

"Hafat" mrs yola called climbing down the stairs. "Yes moma? What's going on?" A teenage girl asked walking out of the living room.

Mrs yolas pale faced gave away half of the message and hafsat panicked.

"Moma please explain to me what is going on?" Hafsat held both her mother's hands as mrs yola struggled to explain "YOUR SISTER! That boy is trying to send her to her death bed"

"WHAT?" hafsat unconsciously widened her eyes.

Say hi if u want double updates next time