french kiss (4)

The door was unlocked but not by the same maid. Zayd didn't glance twice and stormed upstairs. Batool smiled to her self and instructed the maid to tell the other that she give the maid from last night a raised before headed upstairs.

When she reached zayd had already locked his room. as usual she quietly returned to hers.

Weeks past. Zayd left on a trip to china and would be staying there for 6 months. batool acted neutral like nothing happened.

He had asked her not to leave the house many times during every call which usually consisted of formal greetings, ohs and ahs and akward pauses.

Today was a sunday. At 12pm, he sky was dark and cloudy. Batool sighed rubbing the bump in her stomatch...she was already 4 months pregnant and it was getting harder and harder to hide.

She had done the math, if all goes well she would give birth a few days after zayd returned.

A feeling of neausea suddenly came over her and she quickly dashed to the toilet. As she disgorged her breakfast into the toilet bowl, batools minds drifted else where.

In a standard marriage a loving husband would be rubbing his wifes back and pulling her hair out of the way.

What a bitter feeling... She thought as a miserable smile crawled onto her lips.

How was ur month