French kiss (1)

Batool felt a little strange cuddling with the man she thouggt hated her the most but her heart felt unusually warm.

The movie was reaching it climax batool was completely observed she didn't notice his hand on her shoulders as he playwd with her hair with his fingers.

"Ahh!" Batool yelped jumping into his arms. The next second she felt somthing was off "oh i am so sorry..." She apologized trying to get off him buh her waist was held in place by a pair of strong hands.

The next second she was pinned down and the man was hovering on top of her.

Da dum

Da dum

Da dum

My heart is...so lould....

Like a set up, the power supply went off and their figures where engulfed in darkness.

She could only feel his hot breath hiting her face each time stronger than the last. Zayd made sure to take his time before placing his lips onto hers but retracted from kissing them.

He could sensed her tense body relaxed to the rhythm of their hearts. Finally he decided to stop playing around.

Batool who felt she was dreamin stood still like a statue as the man deepened the peck to a french kiss. Very slowly she felt his slippery tongue in her mouth putting her in a daze.

Zayd saw her putting up no resistance and felt an incredible sense of security. He didn't intend to go all the wag if course otherwise he would knock down the houss of cards but then again he didn't plan on a simple kissing session.

Wrapping his arms around her as he broke the kiss, zayd slowly began to undo her zipper peeling hee blouse right below her belly button. The feeling sent shivers down batools spine.

Even though she couldn't see him she could sense his smirk as he wisperd seductively in her ear "try not to be too loud" abd lightly giving the ear a peck.

If he left a hickey the servents would be uneasy...so for both their sakes...he was being careful.

Please pray for meee...very sick.