true colors (3)

"batool... let's go home" zayd smiled brightly at her reaching out his right hand.

her eyes wonderd to the adorable  child he was holding in his other arm and she smiled.

"uhm! lets go" she nodded and took his hand.

as they walked towards their beautiful  garden home. she could smell the scent of his cologne.... it was so calming...

batool opened woke up still laying on his bed. "what am i doing here!?" she panicked and kicked off the covers before climbing off the bed and looking around.

was she still dreaming? she exhaled clutching her chest. it was then she noticed that she was wearing different clothes!

she had fallen asleep in a white cotton dress. this was a pink silk night gown.

just then the doors handle turned. batool stared at the door her legs trembling.

just as she had presumed he walked in holding a breakfast tray.

zayd observed at her for a second before his lips formed a prince charming grin.

"good moring darling" he said putting the tray on a table.

batool was shocked but managed to say firmly "i am not your darling!" he looked hurt or at least she thought so from the way he was staring at her.

"why did you bring me here" she yelled taking a few steps back and arming her self with a pillow.

sorry! love you all