Succubus

My name is y/n IIda and I'm a illegitimate kid. Tenya's dad had an affair with my mom and I was handed to him because she died when I was 14 no one knew about me. No one wanted me into the family no one wanted me I mean I was genuine screw up, a mistake. Tenya's's mother hated me but it wasn't my fault it wasn't my mom's either she didn't know he was married. When she did she cut off all ties with him not knowing she was pregnant. She pulled threw though She raised me into the women I am today.

When I showed up to the estate I had my luggage in one hand and the lawyer of the will my mother left behind. She left me with her family's fortune but I knew I had to save it . She wanted me to stay or at least meet the man that produced me and i did with everyone glaring at me or the culprit himself. They did how ever do a DNA test which wasn't needed because he knew my mother was a loyal women and they came out positive. His wife however was devastated she didn't want to believe it was true but it was sadly and her hatred grew by the passing minute I was close by.

I talked to my 'father' into buying me an apartment just so I could get away which he agreed on. None of the Tenya family liked me but I was hated most by tenya maybe because we were the same age only a week apart. I felt lonely and abandoned but I got my apartment and settled in nicely. I was taking my enterance exam at U.A. thankfully I was separated from my 'brother' But I ran into an old friend.

"Hey katsuki!" I yelled as I ran into his arms. "What are you doing here!?" He asked "I'm here to enter U.A.?" I questioned. "No you idiot" he hugged me quickly and let go "You disappeared on me for three months I was worried when I saw the news of your mom being murdered she was a good hero" he patted my shoulder "yeah I know... I went to see my dad and well I wasn't welcomed into the family you already know why... But he got me an apartment" I said to him "Let's go after this hey! Where's Midoriya?" I asked as I looked behind him to see. "We got split up" he sounded angry. "Hey bakugo can you kiss me?" I asked as I saw him flinch "Remember it's my quirk stupid!" I grumbled as he took me in his arms and kissed my cheek.

My quirk: Succubus
Succubus is a combination of both a psychic quirk and a pheromone quirk. The user of Succubus naturally gives off a faint glow. Anyone one who sees this glow is immediately pulled into a psychic trance that makes them see the user of succubus as the most beautiful person in the world. Succubus use this to there advantage to have intercourse with them to give the succubus power such as boosted strength, speed, super natural beauty and some magical abilities (illusion, mental manipulation and healing)
physical Changes include Fangs, Claws, and pointed tail and wings.

Weakness: only last up to 30 minutes
Also y/n is a pure succubus which puts her in danger. Some power has limited time.