Pro Hero Lilineth

The scenery was beautiful it was crystal blue sky as the clouds went by and their I was in my old neighborhood standing infront of my old home. I walked in and searched for her but she wasn't there. I went back outside. "Mom! Where are you!!" I yelled in the street. My feet took me from place to place but I couldn't find her. I passed many streets and the loud tv sounded. "Breaking news! Pro hero Lilineth was brutally attack in Tokyo during a hostage situation. It is sad to say she is no longer here with us are prayers go to her and her daughter y/n the police are investigating this tragic case" it was as if the whole world stopped in that exact moment. My world came crumbling down beneath my Feet. I wasn't able to breath. I felt extremely light headed it didn't seem true. 'why can't I wake up? This isn't true! Wake up WAKE UP WAKE UP!' I told myself.
But it wasn't a dream this was reality my mother was no longer by my side.

I awoke in cold sweat and tears falling down my cheeks. The memory was very vivid on what happened to her. "I will make you proud mom" I said above a whisper. "I will pull through this and I will bring that criminal to the proper authorities just wait" I said as I wiped my tears away.

   I faced my clock to see it was 5:56 I sighed in frustration that I woke up 4 minutes before my alarm would go off.' It's to late to sleep now' I told myself as I got up. I was getting ready for school as I packed everything and just sat on the couch going through the channels. I eventually went back to sleep only to be awoken by a knock on my door. O opened it to reveal Aizawa. "Good morning Mr. Aizawa" I said with a yawn. "Are you ready? let's go" he said in a bored tone. "Sure let's go" I said as I grabbed my bag and locked the door.

     We left the apartment and made our way to UA. "Today we are going to USJ" he broke the silence between us. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. "Isn't that where environmental disasters are?" I asked as he nodded. "My mom would always talk about how she loved going to USJ but she was at an disadvantage because her quirk so couldn't do much" I shrugged "I might not be able to do much either" I looked down and sighed. He took my hand in his "you seem to lack some energy and you are at a huge advantage with your quirk in disasters" he said as he looked away and we walked to school and untangled our hands two blocks away.

  "Thank you" I told him as we entered the class together he simply hummed a response. I looked around the classroom to see everyone except tenya was there. A couple of minutes later he came in glaring at me. I ignored him and continued on with the lesson.