Good Morning

"I'm sorry I misunderstood you shota" I said as I looked away embarrassed. It was quite for a couple of minutes it was him staring at me but I didn't remove my gaze from anywhere else mostly embarrassed to even look at him in his eyes "Hey y/n look at me" he said but I didn't. He took my wrist again and pulled me down to him. He wrapped his hands around my figure as I trembled in his arms. "I'm sorry" I said "I thought you were some asshole like my father i-i was scared maybe I'd repeat what my mom went through I thought you'd leave me after using me" I said as I cried in his chest he held me tighter. "I would never use you y/n I love you to much to hurt you" he said as he rubbed big circles on my back. "Y-you love me?" I questioned as I looked up at him. "Of course I do" he said with a smile on his face. I buried my face in his chest again hiding how red my face must have been. He let out a content sigh as I looked at him again I hugged him back as we shared a passionate kiss nothing more or less. I didn't tell him I loved him that night back but I knew that he knew I felt it towards him.

I woke up in the morning as felt aizawas hands around me. I saw we didn't really move from the position we were in last night other than fully laying down I was on top of him as he held me close to his body. I shifted a little which caused his arms to get tighter around me. I looked up and brushed some of his hairs out of his face as I lightly scratched his scalp. He let out a low moan at the feeling of my finger nails running through his hair. 'He must have sensitive scalp' I told myself as I lightly giggled. He started waking up as I covered his eyes from the sun that brightened up the room. "Good morning" I said as he gave me a smile. I felt my heart beat increase inside my chest as he held my face in one of his hands and brought it close to his for a kiss. "can I wake up like this from now on?" He asked as I smiled at him "I wish but sad to say I'm no longer going to be living at my apartment" I said as I sat up on his body. He let out a low groan and sat up with me. "Are you feeling better?" I asked as he nodded. "I'm much better now that I have you here with me" he said as he cupped my cheeks with both of his hands. I let out a giggle as I scrunched my nose a little causing him to chuckle. "I'm going to make you coffee" I said as I stood up only to be grabbed by my wrist and brought back down. He kissed me then released my wrist "now you can go" he said as I walked away blushing like crazy.

I walked into aizawas kitchen and started coffee for aizawa (and tea/coffee for me). It was a couple of minutes later I was startled as I felt hands placed down on my hips as aizawa buried his face in-between my neck as he let out a small hum when the smell of coffee entered the kitchen. "Do you want sugar in your coffee?" I asked as I turned my head to face him I brought my lips onto his. He groaned into the kiss as both his hands cupped my face. I smiled into the kiss and lightly giggled as I held him by his waist. "I think I've had enough sugar for today" he said as he rested his forehead against mine. "Are you say-" I was cut off as he brought his lips back to mine causing me to giggle. "Mm~" I said as I looked him in his black eyes. "I don't mind getting more sugar you'll just have to explain it to my doctor" he said as he backed away a few seconds later as he took his mug of coffee and sat on the couch in the living room. I picked up my mug as I made my way to the living room to I was about to sit next to him when he sat me on his lap. He set his coffee down as he kissed my neck causing his stubble to tickle my neck and I tried escaping him but failed as he held me in his arms. As he moved his chin causing me to burst out laughing from his stubble tickling my skin. Two knocks were heard at the door. Aizawa let out another groan but it was mostly one of annoyance. I got off his lap as he made his way to the door and you guessed it present mic was there. His job at being a cock blocker really pissed aizawa off.