Low Energy

I was exhausted as I lazily walked towards katsuki I felt like I was going to faint. Izuku's embrace didn't really give me much energy like it used to which was odd. Did I weaken it? I questioned myself. Had suddenly not becoming pure anymore make me the more vulnerable in not excepting energy like I used to? My legs were giving out. Katsuki saw my figure moving side to side and ran towards me forcing me in an embrace. I closed my eyes as I leaned into him as he caressed my head and pulled back strands of my hair clearing my forehead as he pecked it before sliding his hand on my forehead. "Aw look at how cute those two are!!" Present mic said from the mic and a low growl was heard shortly after. I opened my eyes slowly as I looked at the screen to see me and katsuki on it. The whole crowd awed. I felt more energized with just the single peck on my forehead from katsuki.

Katsuki lead me back into the middle of the stadium holding my hand when all the students who made it got back. Midnight went on stage as another obstacle was put infront of us. It was a Calvary Battle. "You'll be on my team" katsuki said as I nodded. We all continued to partner up with eachother. I walked around to kill time as I saw a guy with purple hair talking with ojiro his facial features completely changed. I put up a mental shield on my mind as the guy looked straight at me and smiled. He walked my way but before he can talk to me I was pulled by katsuki as he had his team assembled.

Fast forward to the end we made it to the next round but katsuki wasnt to happy to lose to deku. We had a lunch break as I made my way into one of the halls I saw Aizawa leaning on the wall as he looked at me. "Er- um what are you doing here?" I asked as I stood in fear. "Well I'm not very pleased with my girlfriend being held by another guy so I'm here to help you" he said as I felt nervous he walked my way. "Are you jealous?" I asked as he scoffed before pulling me into a room before locking the door. "Hey sho-" I was cut off as he kissed me. He sat me down on the table as he stood Between my legs. He held me by my head as he lowered his head down to my neck leaving butterfly kisses all the way down to my collar bone. I was breathing heavily as he lowered his hands to my hips pulling me closer to him. The both of us were indeed in need of eachother especially because we haven't been able to find any time to get a release. I felt more energy than before as he touched me. "Shota" I whispered as he lifted his head up to me he locked his eyes on my lips then at my eyes before pulling me in another heated kiss. The both of us soon stopped at we heard a small meow. We both looked at eachother then laughed lightly as I pulled out the kitty from the scarf. "Hello little shota do you also want kisses?" I said as I brought the kittens face closer to mine as I gave it lots of butterfly kisses. "Hey! I'm right here" aizawa said as he pulled my chin towards him. "Who knew men can get jealous twice in one day" I teased as I pulled his scarf closer to me. "I think I should get going before lunch is over" I said as I hopped off the table and gave him back to kitten. I gave aizawa a quick peck before I left running to the cafeteria.

What do you think of the story so far? Also what would be y/n's hero name?