1:30

The bell that signaled the end of lunch which frightened me as I flinched awake. I quickly put my notebook infront of me opening it to a new page. Aizawa sat up in his desk as I looked outside the window ignoring the students coming in. The class settled down and again katsuki sat in front of me. I ignored all his snarky remarks and just him in total as I was paying attention to Aizawa teaching and I was mad at katsuki so the silent treatment was a go.

Aizawa made us pass papers back so I needed to get the papers but he purposely passed me and handed them to the person behind me. I stayed calm until he sat back down and I moved his seat with my feet and looked down at my paper like I didn't just drop him. He pulled me by the collar of my shirt as the class laughed when he fell down. "Do you want to die!" He yelled as I pushed him away and sat back down on my desk. "Don't ignore me!" He yelled. I've known katsuki for a while and he hates the silent treatment especially if I'm giving it to him. "Bakugo sit down" aizawa said and katsuki followed his directions and sat down.

Time skip-
1:30 seconds before the bell rings I placed all my books and pens in my backpack. 59 seconds mina came up to my table and started talking to me. 30 seconds Kirishima stood by bakugo's desk and talked to. 10 seconds left.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
*Ring*
In a blink of an eye I was picked up with my bag on my waist and outside of school. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up to see katsuki holding me. "Are you an idiot! Katsuki let me go now!!!" I yelled as I hit his chest. He stopped and dropped me into water. I stood soaked in water. "What's wrong with you!" I yelled at him. "I got you to talk to me" he said as he folded his arms. "Jerk!" I pushed him away and tried walking up the dirt but slipped.