It Meant Something To Me

I looked at him as tears were threatening to come out my eyes betrayed my emotionless face. He saw it and stood in shock and tried stepping forward but I took a step back. "Y/n... That's-" he was cut off as the door opened to reveal midnight and present mic together. "Well Shota, me and midnight are heading out now so see you tomorrow oh and kid you have great reflexes" present mic waved and said that as aizawa nodded and waved him bye. As soon as aizawa heard the front door close He sat down on the bed as I walked infront of him "that's no-" I cut him off again. Even though I was hurting inside I had to be professional about this. I walked in between his legs as I held his face in my hands his eyes looked into mine. I started shaking but I pulled him closer to me as I activated my healing and kissed him. I pulled him even closer not noticing a tear slipped as his hands moved to my hips. 'How can this mean Nothing? It meant something to me' I questioned. When I pulled back and opened my eyes and turned away to wipe my tears away so he wouldn't see. "I'll get going" i said without looking back like I usually did. "Y/n wait!" He stood up but I left the apartment and started walking home as I wiped my tears away.

The next day I got ready again for school only to be surprised with the boys waiting outside for me. "Hey y/n!" Deku waved as katsuki had his usual bitch face and hands in his pockets. "Hey!" I said with a smile as I hugged deku. I walked with both of them as katsuki held my hand and Deku held my other hand. We entered UA and I released deku as he saw uraraka and iida and made his way over there leaving katsuki and me. "Hey! Girly!" Mina yelled as she ran to me and hugged me. "Hey!" I said as I hugged her with one hand because katsuki held onto my other one. We walked to class as mina ran to class leaving me with katsuki again. Then the bell rung signaling we were late. I sighed as we turned the corner to reveal 1A as I slid the door open I saw Aizawa in the front "your late" he said to me and then he noticed katsuki behind me. As I walked to my seat I saw Aizawa paying attention to mine and katsuki's hands. He noticed I was looking and looked away.

The bell to lunch sounded as I was about to get out aizawa called me. "Y/n" he said as I turned to him. Nobody was in the class except the two of us. "What is it?" I asked as he looked at me "don't show up late to class again" he warned as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah okay can I go now?" I asked being petty. "Is something wrong?" He asked as I shook my head even if I was I wouldn't tell him. "Your excused" he said letting out a sigh as I walked away from him and entered the cafeteria.

I was sitting with kirishima , mina , denki, and bakugo until iida walked are way. "Y/n can we talk?" Iida asked as I nodded and went out. "I'm terribly sorry for what happened yesterday you are correct it's not my business and I wanted to apologise to you sincerely" he said as he bowed. "Iida it's fine I know it's hard to understand my quirk" i said as I scratched my head kind of embarrassed. "Thank you" he said as he stood straight up and we both walked in the cafeteria. As I was about to sit back down I noticed mina left her phone on the table I was about to get it when kirishima took it first. "What do you girls even have on your phones?" He asked. He went to gallery as he saw the picture of me and aizawa then his jaw dropped and then he looked at me. Katsuki took the phone and I tried getting it back but I wasn't fast enough. He already saw the picture.