Girl Sitting On The Counter

I stayed beside Mina as we played around the arcade. I was having so much fun finally hanging out with them. I forgot about all my problems and what I needed to do with aizawa. It was until I felt my phone vibrate in my skirt as I picked it up. "Hello?" I said as I forgot to look at the caller ID. Mina lost a game and her reaction was hilarious as my life was heard on the other side. "Good to know your having fun y/n" a man's voice hissed. "Yes who's this? How do you know me?" I asked as my face grew pale and as a low growl was heard. "I'm the one asking the questions here!" He yelled as kirishima and katsuki walked up to me as I signaled them to quiet down. "What do you want?" I asked as the phone shook as a loud growl was heard on the other side as I quieted down. "Your going to be just as fun as your mother as I rip that pretty little mouth of yours off for asking the questions" He said as I took a step back. 'No way' I dropped my phone as I slid down the wall and cried. They all came to surround me as katsuki picked up my phone and tried answering the call but he already hung up.

I took a while to calm down as we sat on the park benches. "Who called you?" Kirishima asked worry clearly shown on his face. "It was my mom's killer" I said as I stared blankly at the floor. They were all quiet as if all the air in there lungs left their body. "That bastard!" Katsuki yelled as he kicked a trash can. "I don't feel good I'm going home" I said as I hurriedly walked away fast not looking back. I went on the train again and walked to Aizawas apartment. Tears slipping my eyes as I walked up the steps. I got the key from my bag and entered the apartment as I set my bag and shoes down. "C'mon shota let's get married!" I heard a loud voice say as I quickly wiped my tears away and entered the living room to see a girl with green hair sitting on the counter top with her hands around aizawas shoulders. "You won't regret it I promise we have so much history together!" She continued. I leaned on the wall with my arms crossed to each other. I cleared my throat as both of them looked my way. Aizawa moved from her grip "y/n I c-" I cut him off as I looked at him. "It's fine I don't care I mean you are my teacher and I am just a student" I hissed as he stood infront of me. "That's no-" I cut him off again as my eyes glowed green and I faced my palm to him as air but his body causing him to glow. "Wow!" The female said as she got off the counter top. "You must be pro Hero lilineth'd daughter she used to heal people that way to- wait! That means you have upgraded!!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes "y/n? Right? You have to be careful with who your sleeping with" she said as I walked out the living room "Your not my mom but I appreciate your concern I have taken precaution with who I am sleeping with and I don't have to worry about it anymore" I said as I walked to the door as tears slipped my eyes and I quickly wiped them. "Y/n" aizawa whispered as I turned around and faced him with a smile I forced on myself. "I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Aizawa there isn't any further healing sessions I need to do so I'll turn in my report with recovery girl" I said as I set his key down on a table and left out the door with tears clouding my eyes I bumped into a chest. I looked up to see...