Warning

"y/n" I heard my mother's voice softly talking to me. "Y/n" she said a little louder. "He found you and his coming for you" she said as I looked around and saw her silhouette far away from me. "Mom?" I asked as I stood up and walked to her. "he is coming for you" she said again as I ran towards her silhouette. "Mom don't go!" I yelled as I ran but I didn't move I was helpless. "Mom don't leave me!!" I yelled as she stood there and gave me a sad smile before she opened her mouth "y/n!!" She yelled but it wasn't her voice it was as if she was lip syncing "y/n!" she said and the voice then sounded clearer like shota's Everytime she called my name then my dream started to get shaky and I was brought to reality.

"Y/n!" shota yelled as I opened my eyes to see shota infront of me as the girls surrounded me I forgot my dream the second I woke up. I quickly threw myself onto him as he held me and the girls returned to bed but they looked worried. "What happened?" I asked as I calmed down. "You were thrashing around and the girls couldn't wake you up" aizawa said as he soothed my back. "What were you dreaming about?" He asked as I shrugged. "I don't remember" I said as I began to cry. "All I know is that I heard my mom's voice and she was giving me a warning but I don't remember what the warning was" I said as I continued to cry into his chest. All of the girls held in there tears as they saw me break down especially mina in aizawa's arms "I'm scared" I said as I fisted his shirt in my palm. "I'm here nothing is going to happen to you" he said as he caressed my head and looked at me but we soon looked away remembering we weren't alone. "I'm sorry for worrying you guys" I said as I looked at all the girls but they all shook there head and came to hug me. "We are here for you y/n" Momo said as she hugged me tighter. I smiled as I tried hugging all of them. "thank you girls" I said as I wiped away my tears. They all told me goodnight as I walked out the room with shota.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" He asked as I nodded again. "Come to my room if anything changes okay?" He said as I smiled. "Okay I will now go goodnight" I said as he pecked my lips lightly before he whispered in my ear an 'I love you' before he left and I went back to bed and slept peacefully until we woke up early in the morning to start training. I dressed in black work out shorts and still wore aizawa's shirt as we began to train. I continued with the workouts as I went into the forest and occasionally raced with iida with my speed. In between breaks I would go with katsuki and hug him to restore some of my energy as he hugged back to say the least we were both pretty sweaty but I didn't care he smelled like caramel because of his quirk. I caught sight of Kota from time to time but he would soon run off when I noticed him so I did my best not to look at him while I worked out. We soon got a break and I went to begin cooking as I helped out cutting vegetables and helping the others. To say the least I was glad I ate katsuki's curry because the others didn't seem or taste edible in the slightest. After dinner I saw deku walking with a plate of curry looking around "is that for Kota?" I asked from behind him as he got startled. "Oh y/n!" He yelled as he became flustered "yes it is" he said as I nodded and I pointed at the direction of kota's favorite place. "Thank you I'll see you later" he said as he began to run off. I was going back with the rest of the students when I was pulled by my waist and brought in for a kiss. I giggled softly as I smelt aizawa's scent around me. "Shota we will get caught" I said as he brought me in for another kiss and held me close to him. "I wish I could have you and touch you when it's just to two of us home... I want to do those stuff even more after you told me you loved me" he said as he rested his forehead on mine. "I know but you have to behave yourself until we go back home and then you can have that incredible stamina to work" I said as I kissed him and pulled away earning a soft groan from him as I smiled. "Plus what fun would it be if you got your way all the time~" I said with a wink as I walked away and he playfully rolled his eyes as he admired the view of my ass as my figure left towards the other students. He'd already thought of things to do as soon as we enter the apartment once we got back.