Worried To The Bone

Aizawa's P.O.V.
I was walking the city with Hizashi. "So are we heading towards Nermuri's agency?" He asked "Are you that eager to see your fiance?" I asked as he looked at me. "Your also eager to see y/n" he teased as I let out a groan. I stopped in my tracks as I saw Emi (Ms. Joke) talking to a few thugs before she made them burst out laughing. As she was done tying them up and handing them to the police she turned to us. Hizashi looked nervous before he greeted her "Hey Emi!! It's been awhile" he said before the two hugged eachother. "Ah! If it isn't my husband to be!" She said as she walked up to me. I simply ignored her and began walking. "I'm just kidding anyway what brings you guys around here?" She asked as I looked at Hizashi not to say anything about y/n. "Well we were going to see some of the stores since we finished our work back at UA" Hizashi said as I looked at him then at her giving her a nod in agreement. "Well you won't mind if I tag along right? I have a few hours to spare" she said as Hizashi looked at me then back at her. "Sure that won't be a problem at all" he said as I rolled my eyes.

For the next few hours I spent them with emi and Hizashi I had a massive headache. I wish y/n were here to calm me- I was cut off my thoughts as I saw Emi walking away seems like it's finally time to go back to work. I was so grateful. "Quick let's go" I said as I pulled Hizashi out if the store and we made our way to midnights agency but they weren't there. Just then my phone rang the caller ID showed Nermuri. I answered the call "I LOST HER!" She yelled into the phone as I separated it from my ear. "Wait lose who-" I was cut off. "Y/N I LOST Y/N!" She yelled. My whole body felt cold "How did you lose y/n? Where are you?" I asked as I began to run "I'm in the city" she said as Hizashi was right on my tail catching up. We soon met up with Nermuri as she explained the situation on how y/n ran off on her own because she met with Ms. joke. "She gave me her phone before we went on patrol so I cant find her I already looked for her in the alleyways but I had no luck"Let's look through the alleyways we need to find her she must be exhausted call for other heroes" I said as I ran off on my own into an alleyway. "Y/n!!!!!" I yelled as I turned a sharp corner after another.