Heart Ache

It was silent for a moment "......when" katsuki said as I looked up to him as he looked down at me his eyes glowing with pure rage. "T-three days ago" I stuttered as I stood up near the wall. "I-idiot!...." He said more to himself as his face twisted in pain. "What about now? Is that why he was here?" He asked as his eyes were teary. "What? No I called it off yesterday because i-" I cut myself off as I looked at him. "You called it off?" He asked as I looked at him. "I don't know anymore" I said as katsuki let out a frustrated growl. "What do you feel when your with me?" He asked as he stood closer. "I don't know" I said as his tears slipped his eyes. It broke my heart at the sight that I am the one causing him this pain.

Aizawas P.O.V.
As I walked back home I thought to myself what if y/n didn't want me anymore. I hoped that wasn't the case my heart ached at the thought. 'I hope she gets a better understanding on what happened with Ms. Joke' I told myself. I walked back to my apartment as I opened the door to reveal present mic on my sofa. "Took you long enough to come home" he said as I sighed. "What do you want mic?" I asked as I made my way to the kitchen to get water. "I don't know I was wondering how your precious y/n is doing" he said as I quickly looked at him.

"Don't try to deny it" he warned as I looked at him. "You did just see her didn't you?" He asked as I nodded. "Great let's get down to business then" mic came into the kitchen.

Y/n p.o.v.
Katsuki stood infront of me as he wiped his tears roughly. "K-" I was cut off as a silent sob escaped his lips I rushed to his side as I hugged him. He was trembling in my grip. My heart ached at the reaction I caused. After a few minutes I finally felt his hands around me as he tightened his grip on me. "I'm sorry" he said as he looked at my eyes. "I'm not mad at you for what you did I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" he said as he rested his hands on my waist. "Katsuki you have nothing to be sorry about" I said as I pulled away escaping his warmth. "I can't force you to like me" he said as I looked into his eyes again. "I'll support you and I'll let you go if I have to" he said as he rested his hands on my shoulders. "Thank you" was all I said as I went back into my room wiping away the tears. Katsuki still stood in the kitchen.