I'll take you to school

I continued on my walk as I pulled up the hood and giggled like a little girl. Trying to act like aizawa in the hoodie. It came as an idea but I couldn't be as serious as him I failed miserably. I walked into my apartment and laid on my bed and knocked out from aizawas sent that lingered on the hoodie. The next day I woke up and took a much needed shower and got ready for school. I washed the hoodie and put it in the dryer and left for school. I walked to school and felt someone behind me so I tried walking faster but I was low on energy so that was out of the question as I continued walking turning every corner after corner and I somehow ended up in aizawas neighborhood. I saw him from a distance and instantly ran into his arms filling in my energy. I was quickly grabbed by his scarf as he confused it as an attack. "Aizawa let me go!" I yelled as he stopped his quirk and slowly released me from his bondage. "Sir I am barely 16 years old hold on a minute" I said without thinking and instantly covering my face. "I'm sorry" I said as I blushed. "Don't just jump at me like that I could have seriously injured you y/n" he said ignoring my comment but I saw the small blush that was spread across his cheeks. "I'm sorry but someone was following me and I somehow ended up here so I rushed to your side" I told him as he held me by my shoulders and looked around frantically. "Someone was following you?" He asked as I nodded. "So it won't happen again I'll take you to school from now on" he said holding me in a position as to protect me from a blow.