I Will Protect You

I activated my quirk as the last of his injuries healed we soon separated from eachother when the door bell rang. With the room filling in annoyed groans knowing it was present mic I was going to make my way to the door when shota pulled me back on the bed. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked as he pushed me close to his chest "especially dressed as you are now" he said as I indeed didn't see what I was wearing but from the looks of it... It wasn't my uniform or clothes but one of Aizawas simple black shirts. "Well it's not my fault You were the one who changed me if memory serves me right" I told him as he chuckled. "That's only because sleeping in a inform seems uncomfortable" he said as I pecked him quickly. "Well go answer the door then" I told him as he sighed before getting out of bed lazily. Seems like he also changed into some dark grey sweats but no shirt and no trace of the bandages he had on yesterday were in sight as he made his way to the door. Present mic entered "is y/n with you?" He asked Aizawa. "Yes she is" he responded "the whole iida family is looking for her" he said as aizawa raised an eyebrow. "Yeah what for?" Aizawa asked as present mic looked at him "all I know is that her father is desperately looking for her" he said. "Well she isn't going back" aizawa said as he stood by infront of the bedroom door. "She was sitting outside my door exhausted and injured I will not let her go back ther-" aizawa was cut off by me sliding the door open. Present mic took a step back as he took a look at my face and how I had it bandaged. I looked at aizawa as he wrapped hand over me protectively. "Just what did they do to you?" Present mic asked as I smiled sadly. We all sat on the couch as both men looked at me with worry and seem to see me as fragile. "Look I'm fine now" I said as I peeled off the bandages fast which was a mistake as I winced in pain. Both men stood up at the sight of my discomfort. I assured them I was fine as I rubbed my cheeks. The door bell rung again as present mic opened the door to reveal midnight. She gave me a smile before she threw herself at my figure. "Oh my!" She said "your the student with that R-rated quirk we have alot in common" she said as she pushed my head onto her chest. "Uh yeah" I said clearly muffled as she held me. "Hey babe let her go she seems to be suffocating" present mic said as she reluctantly let go. "Well y/n be sure to join my agency so I can help with that quirk of yours" she said with a wink as aizawa pulled me to his chest. "Absolutely not" he said causing midnight to giggle. "You know aizawa being a possessive boyfriend doesn't suit you" she said as it seemed all the air left my lungs. "You told her" aizawa said to present mic as he nervously scratched the back of his neck. "He didn't need to your reaction gave it away" she said. "Well little girl I've known these two for a long time and I'm very protective over the both of them especially are lone wolf" she said gesturing to Aizawa. "What are feeling towards him?" She asked as I gulped. "Well i-" I was cut off as aizawa covered my mouth with his hand. Aizawa smiled before he wrapped his hands around my body. "Midnight you're going to scare her" present mic said as she laughed half heartily. "Ugh fine your no fun" she said as we all sat back down on the couch.

Those two soon left leaving aizawa and me alone again. "Hey where is little shota?" I asked as he turned stiff
"Almight took him" he said as I pouted. "Well that's not a surprise he did see little shota when I brought him in the morning" I said as I looked at him. He gave me a smile "thank you" I told him as he looked at me confused "Well you didn't give out my location to my dad" I said as he rested his chin on top of my head. "You talked in your sleep" he said as I turned stiff "what did I say?" I asked as he held me close "it was enough for me to understand what really happened" he said as I looked up at him as he just tightened his grip on me. "I won't let you go back I will protect you" he said seriously.