Bath

I ran the water in the bath to warm temperature as I opened his sink finding herbs and salts as I threw them in the water. I let out a breath as i heard the door opening again. "Alright come in the tub" I said as I felt his body heat behind me. I turned my head to the side as I put back the salts I used as I heard the water moved and hiss leave his mouth. I turned around to see aizawa sitting in the tub with his hands inside the water as his cheeks grew red. His whole body was covered in cuts, bruises, and scars.

I frowned once I saw them aizawa looked at me "what's wrong?" He asked. I just shook my head as I leaned to the other side of the bath not daring to look down the water as I grabbed the loofah and body soap. "Y/n" he sounded serious as I giggled and sat behind him I leaned close to his neck as I held his hair in my hand and brushed my lips against his neck. He slightly shivered as my lips left small light kisses. He hummed in delight as he leaned his head back against my shoulder. I kissed up to his ear then to his jaw as I tilted his head to me.

He looked into my eyes as they showed pure adoration to me. He smiled genuinely smiled at me as he lifted his hand from the water and held my head leaning closer. I leaned my head down as let out a giggle. "You're wetting my hair" I said as he simply shrugged and kissed me. "Can you help me wash up?" He asked as I gave a small nod.  We pulled apart shortly after as I took the loofah and dipped it in water from over his shoulder and covering it in body wash his signature scent. As the body wash became foam. I washed him from behind him as he placed his hand back in the water as I rubbed the loofah against his chest as he leaned his head against my body again. I finished cleaning his chest and back as I was cupping water in my hands and pouring it on his head I put shampoo in my hands as I tangled my fingers in his hair.

He didn't move from under me as I rubbed my fingers against his scalp. I poured more water on his head as the shampoo fell from his shoulders down to his chest. I set my hands down between his shoulders as I lightly scratched him and let my fingers linger where his scars were placed. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Look at your scars you've must have been through alot especially yesterday" I whispered to myself. The water started to shift as aizawa stood up from the tub. I backed away against the wall covering my face.

"Hey! Give me a warning next time!" I yelled as my arms were grabbed and pulled away. "Y/n is that what your upset about? My scars?" He asked as he had a towel wrapped around his waist as he bent down to my height. "No? Well maybe but I'm talking about the recent ones like the one on your elbow I could have prevented that and I'm not saying this because I'm ashamed or anything honestly I could have done bette-" I was cut off as he held me close to his still wet chest. "You did your best" he whispered into my neck. "Hey! Get up aizawa your still injured and we need to put more bandages on" I said as he sighed and stood up while he helped me stand up to. We both left the bathroom as I made my way to his drawer pulling out new bandages. I started with his head making my way down to his chest. "Can you stand up please I need to go lower" I said as he did what I told him.

I started a new set of bandages on his waist as I took off his towel. In all honesty I was excited but extremely nervous as I picked up his already hard shaft moving it to the side as I continued to bandage up aizawa lower. He groaned at my touch but refrained back from doing anything to me. I was done in a couple of minutes as he sat back down. With his face flushed I helped him change soon after. I helped put on his boxers with a pair of black sweats as I sat him back down drying his hair and then brushing it. He sat me at the end of the bed as I activated my quirk then brought him closer to me we shared another passionate kiss. His and my body glowed a faint green as he pulled me close to him setting me on his lap as both of his hands positioned themselves under my thighs. The kiss was about to get even more passionate when my phone began to ring ruining the moment. We both let an annoyed sigh.