You're wrong

"y/n..." He whispered as his hands twitched at his sides. "It doesn't matter" I said as I quickly wiped my eyes as I faced him he sat up straighter. I looked at him again before I brushed his hair back and sat closer. He took my wrist in his hand as I was pulled to him. "You're wrong It does matter y/n" he said as he pulled me in for a kiss I had my eyes open in shock as tears fell down my cheeks. I quickly closed them as he pulled me closer. I activated my quirk as his and my body glowed in the room. His bruises and cuts healing slow in the process as we pulled apart.

Aizawas home phone rang after a few seconds I went up to answer. "Hello?" I asked "y/n! Thank goodness I was worried for you since you left your phone at the apartment I didn't know where you were my friend told me you went with aizawa to his house... How is he doing?" Tensei asked through the phone. I turned back to see aizawa looking at me with an expression I couldn't figure out. "His body is weak at the moment" I said as I heard a small hum from tensei. "I guess moving can be held until tomorrow then stay with aizawa he might need help moving around anyway take care Ill see you tomorrow morning bye" he said as I whispered bye back and hung up. "I guess you and my brother know eachother well to?" I asked as he nodded. "Well seems like I can't go home tonight my brother told me to stay here with you to see if you might need help I mean if you don't mind" I said as he looked into my eyes again. "That'd be great thanks" he said with a small smile to which I returned. "Alrighty then here let me help you lay down" I said as I rested his upper body on my shoulder as I took off the pillow from his back and laid him down carefully. "Y/n?" He asked as I averted my gaze back to his face. "Please know I am saying the truth" he said as he took a hold of my wrist he looked at me with sadness. "Alright let's talk" I said as I sat next to him as he explained his and Ms.jokes relationship.