Ice cream

I blushed red as he released me and ran infront of the students as the gates opened. I dashed around kicking every robot in my way with Katsuki behind me. I got at least 76 points and a few rescue points before my power drained out if me. 30 minutes probably passed I sighed as I sat down as the test ended. Katsuki came back all sweaty and out of breath. "How many points did you get?" I asked as I looked at him "77 I think" he said "how about you?" He stared down at me "76" I shrugged as I gripped his hand to stand up.

Once the exam was over I waited at the gate only to be passed by a glare from tenya and being wrapped in a bear hug by deku. "Hey dork" I said as I looked how tall he was now I mean he was before but it's been awhile since I've seen him. "Hey y/n... How was the test?" He asked "It was great but u heard you got no points in" I said as I gripped his shoulder "I..I know" he looked down as I shook my hands infront of me "deku your fine they'll probably pull a 180 on you" I slapped his shoulders as he smiled. "Let's go get ice cream!!" I was excited as ran to katsuki and hooked my arms to the boys.

They didn't get along well but it's something I was used to. "Guys I have to head home my mom just called" izuku explained "it's fine tell her I said hi!" I waved bye as he walked off leaving me and katsuki. He walked me to the apartment and left shortly after.

"That's how my day went so far mom nothing interesting happened yet tenya still hates me but what am I to do, I don't blame you mom you were blinded by love..  I really miss you" I wiped my tears away as I turned my back from the stars and headed back inside. The next day I was awoken by my father bringing bags of food "hey y/n... I brought you some food and snacks I wanted to see if you are settled in and need anything?" He asked as I smiled "I'm fine I don't think I need anything" I shrugged as he looked at my ripped shirt then back at me "I know I'm bothering you alot I even got in your marriage I didn't want to ruin" I looked down "no don't say that! Y/n I'm glad to have you and soon everything will get better" he said. "Here look go out shopping today" he placed five hundred in my hand as I looked at him. "I don't need this much" I said "$50 was just fine" I said as I tried giving him the money back "you'll need your necessities and new clothes and shoes so take it" he quickly rushed to the door leaving me alone in my apartment.