My What!?

In the next couple of days I worked out on my body. I ran around the park nearby, lifted as much weight as I could, and started seeing how to jump on trees quietly. I don't know why but I wanted to feel like a Ninja and I enjoyed it.

The first day of school was really nervous I didn't sleep from how excited I was. I figured I wasn't going to sleep since it was 4 am so I just got ready and made myself breakfast. 'i wonder if the boys got excepted?' I asked myself as I started dialing katsuki "What do you want! It's 4 in the morning!!" I sighed 'Forgot his not a mourning person' "Katsuki I can't sleep~" I said "What does that have to do with me!? Did you seriously wake me up just to tell me that!" He yelled "No I wanted to know if you got excepted" I said as I leaned over my couch "Of course I did I'm the best!" 'Cocky much?' i rolled my eyes. "oh okay see you at school then" I quickly hung up and bursted out laughing. Man I wish I could see his face I smiled at the thought of him dropping his jaw.

I started walking into U.A. and saw my broccoli head friend and ran into his arms. He hugged me back and walked into the classroom with his arm awkwardly around me. (You need physical contact even the slightest just to stay energized throughout the day, it helps when you pull an all nighter) Once we were in the classroom I sat behind bakugo.

Everyone turned dead silent and I looked around to see on the floor a yellow sleeping bag and a man. He walked out of it and introduced himself as our teacher Mr. Aizawa. I was closely looking at his face he looked familiar I kept staring until he looked straight at me. I blushed and remember his the guy who told me to keep my hormones under control and now his my teacher. I hid my face in my hands and shook my head.

We where instructed to put our uniforms and head outside. He wanted us to test out our quirks. I was nervous we had to run first so I turned to katsuki for help but he looked the other way and ignored me. I stomped my feet knowing I couldn't ask deku because his to shy. "Hey what's your quirk?" Her name was ochako if I remember correctly. "Thank goodness hey I know we just met but can you give me a kiss on my forehead?" I asked as she blushed like crazy and zoned out. I sighed and looked around and only saw the little guy that's a pervert but other than him no one looks like they'll help me I pouted and sat down.  "L/n your up" Mr. Aizawa said "yeah okay" I walked close to him he didnt seemed fazed as he looked at me. "So succubus show me your power" he said in his bored tone. "Can I have your help?" I asked him "With what?" He asked "Just a kiss on the cheek or something like that?" I asked nervous and humiliated I had to ask a teacher and a cute one at that. He was stunned by my question I saw a small blush form on his cheeks. "Did you ask the others?" He asked "I asked one girl but she was to scared to do it so I figured everyone would do that same so I didn't ask" I said as I looked him in the eye.