Wings

We woke up the next morning not only sore from the activities we had the night before because I couldn't sleep but annoyed we had to show up to school today. Aizawa got up as his back faced me I saw the marks my finger nails had left behind. He reached his climax faster when I pressed my finger nails against his back harder then last time. I smirked knowing new information of how much of a masochist he really is deep down. I laid in bed as the sheets covered my body and he turned to me. "We need to hurry and shower" he said as he looked at me. "Can't I persuade you to not go to to school today?" I asked as he shook his head. "I would love to but you need your education now let's go" he said throwing the sheets off my body as he picked me up.

We made it to school and headed into the classroom as mina ran into my arms. "I missed you so much" she said as she held onto me. "I missed you to how was your internship?" I asked as I let my eyes wander and I caught the sight of katsuki with his hair gelled back. I kept myself from laughing as I saw kirishima and sero making fun of him.

We went out for hero basic training with almight as everyone looked at my costume and started to compliment it. After my internship with midnight it was easy to get used to. Katsuki came up to me and put his arm over my shoulder "Not bad" he said with a smirk as I looked at my costume again lifting up the cape a little and looking behind me. Mina came up to me as she held onto my hand "Y/n you look pretty damn hot" she teased as I smiled and looked away to see almight as he told us what was going to happen.

He said we were up for a race on seeing who can get to him first. With what me and shota did last night I might be able to change into my form but that would raise to many alarms on people I said to myself as I made my way from the first round on top of a building. I'll just jump from building to building in a fast pace only using a small amount of energy. True to my word I did but I grabbed the railing wrong on one of the buildings as I slipped and began to fall. I closed my eyes as I imagined I would have fallen to my death to see I was flying on my own. My demon wings sprouted as I began to feel nervous I didn't know how to control it yet to be able to fly smoothly. I began freaking out causing me to hit a building after another. Flying really wasn't my forte to say the least I managed to go low on the ground and walked back to the monitor and the rest of my classmates.