2. mission start

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Soft classical music can be heard playing in the background inside Wooyoung's room. The owner of aid room was seated on a tall stool gently placing strokes of red paint on a virgin white canvas.

He found himself zoned out as his hand practically moved on it's own. The bright red of the paint was hypnotizing and alluring. It was by far his favorite color and shade out of the hundred and something he owned. Something so simple yet so beautiful.

Of course, Claude Debussy playing in the background also wasn't really helping him focus on his painting.

"You fucking thief... I swear I'll..." A voice can be heard from the room directly above Wooyoung's. The voice loud but still came out muffled disabling him from hearing the full conversation, only random bit and words like 'thief' or 'blood'.

From what he could gather it was his older and younger brother that were going at it... for possible the 20th time this week. Wooyoung tries ignoring these screams and zone out again but it proved quite difficult especially since all he could hear was ear piercing screams that he knew belonged to his so called older brother, heir to the throne after his father Jaejoong.

"Aish- these idiots I swear" He curses and places his paint brush down then stomps out of the room. He charges up stairs, walking past a few guards who all bow in respect.

"Good afternoon prince Wooyoung" They all say in unison but Wooyoung simply walks past them in annoyance not bothering to respond or acknowledge their greeting.

Once he was on the correct floor he bursts through the door where all the yelling and screaming was coming from. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?" He too yells out once he takes in the situation.

Hongjoong had Jongho pinned to the ground, both their fangs bared at each other ready to attack, their eyes glowed a silvery grey. Hongjoong had one of his knees dug into Jongho's chest, the other foot managed to pin the younger's hand arm down.

Wooyoung goes to pry Hongjoong off their younger brother before he actually killed him.

"He stole from me!" Hongjoong says defensively when he sees the look Wooyoung shoots him. It was the look that said 'why do you keep acting like the youngest when it's the complete opposite of that?'. Yes. He was way to familiar with that look.

"So? That doesn't mean you should attack him. And Jongho you know how Hongjoong gets when you take his stuff without asking. Can't you guys just learn to get along? I swear you both act like cat and mouse at times. It's off putting" Wooyoung rants out.

"All I did was take one of his blood bags by accident and he freaking attacked me. I thought it was mine" Jongho also says defensively.

"Accident my ass. My name was clearly on it"