24. disappearing differences

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Yunho hears the door open and close loudly, stirring him awake from his slumber. He opens his eyes groggily then turns to the source of the noise. "Mingi... is that you?" He mumbles, eyes still half lidded with sleep.

Instead of a pair of warm dark brown eyes though, he was met with cold silver ones. The kind that made chills run up and down his spine repeatedly. These weren't just any eyes, these were the murderous eyes of the Jaejoong himself.

Before he could open his mouth the man vampire sped to him then roughly grabs him by the neck nearly cutting off his air way. Yunho gasps for breathe as his flails his legs under the covers and tries prying Jaejoong's hand tightly wrapped around his neck.

He looks up at the vampire with teary eyes and at that moment he seriously wished he didn't. The room was dark, the only light source being from dim moonlight pouring into the room from the window. Even with this darkness Jaejoong's icy grey eyes practically pierced holes in Yunho's head.

Yunho felt the man's grip tighten but he continued to try fighting him off. What's going on? Why's he doing this? Someone...help... He mentally pleaded as a single tear fell.

"You were gonna betray me right?" Jaejoong's voice interrupts his thoughts. The deep raspy tone making him sound even more intimidating. "You were gonna betray me so I'll just kill you before you get the chance to do so"

Yunho was confused, he wasn't sure how the vampire even knew of his plan to cooperate and learn how to use his powers then at last second kill Jaejoong. He hadn't told anyone. Not even Mingi. He didn't dwell on it too much though because Jaejoong suddenly forced Yunho's head to the side, exposing his pale and dampened neck due to sweat.

Yunho watched with horror as this murderous look forms on his face. Jaejoong opens his mouth wide to display 2 fangs ready to pierce through the younger's skin.

Yunho begins to panic.

"W-what are you talking about?! Please stop this!" He yells out desperately as he tries to fight Jaejoong off him but he was clearly outmatched in the strength department.

"You were gonna betray me" Jaejoong repeats again before throwing his head back then quickly bringing his mouth down into Yunho's neck.

Yunho screams loudly as he sits up in his bed, his hands shaking slightly and night sweat making his skin appear glossy. He pants at a quick pace, inhaling and exhaling sharp breathes. His forehead was covered in sweat causing his platinum white bangs to appear damp, a few strands even sticking to his forehead.

He looks around the room fearfully, but Jaejoong wasn't there. It was morning, the sun rays from the window alleviating his anxiety a little. "Mingi," he calls out and turns to his side only to find an empty spot where Mingi had layed the previous night.