18. ploy

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

San was homesick.

He was tired of this prison of a building. He was tired of the rude and shameless cockroach guards that always find a way to piss him off without even saying anything.

And he was especially tired of the food.

And it's only been a week.

He groans out loud after spending half of dinner time playing with his cold and moldy looking meatballs.

He wanted to go home. Each passing day was a reminder of how serious the situation was. He was stuck there and he knew that there was no way the chief was going to send drows out on a rescue mission on the chance that he 'might' be alive. It was too big a risk. He was on his own.

"You ok?" Taeyeon, one of the female faeries he'd met on his first night here, asks him with a concerned look on her face. Her long baby pink hair pulled back into two dutch braids.

"Yeah, you've been awfully quiet all evening" Yeosang pipes up beside him as he shoves a meatball in his mouth.

The drow looks up and was met with a table of faeries looking at him with worried expressions. He forces a tight lipped smile and shrugged a little. "I guess I'm just a bit homesick. It's no biggie, ignore me" He confesses.

"No it's fine. You're allowed to feel that way" Kihyun squeezes his arm comfortingly from his other side. "I've been in here almost 3 years and I still get homesick every once in a while"

"He's right. It'll get bearable, I promise" Taeyeon smiles warmly at him and he couldn't help but smile back, his spirits already slowly lifting.

Just when he didn't think his night could get worse, it did. A guard had appeared and commanded for San to follow him. He wasn't really in the mood to fight or talk back so he obliges and walked with him out of the cafeteria.

When he saw who was waiting for him in the hallway he mentally kicked himself for not talking back to the guard. "You've gotta be kidding me..." He curses out. The vampire prince smiles smugly at him.

"Good to see you again sunshine" Wooyoung greets. His dark and husky tone matching his current attire. He was clad in some black suit with gold embellishments on it. His raven dark hair pulled back slightly, revealing a bit of his forehead.

"I wish I could say the same. What do you want now?" San asks with an exasperated breathe.

Wooyoung glances at the guard as if waiting for him to leave them. The vampire gets the hint and quickly shuffles away, leaving them alone.

"I already kicked your ass before, does the baby want another rematch?" He coos childishly at Wooyoung. He intentionally didn't want to bring up the awkward situation that occurred after he'd beat the prince. It was embarrassing and weird and he'd rather not re-live it.