34. in you i trust

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

San slowly stirs away then winces slighty when he feels a dull pain in his behind. His eyes slide open and that's when memories from last night came flooding back all at once.

He immediately sits up, his eyes wide and expression one of panic. He looks around and saw that he was clearly the only one in the room then he calmed down a bit. "Oh my god, we really had sex didn't we?" He whispers to himself out of disbelief. He wasn't entirely sure how he felt at that particular moment but he did remember absolutely loving every second of last night.

And he hated that he loved it.

He groans out loud then falls back on the bed, his eyes squeezed shut from hopelessness. "You ok?" A voice rings out and San immediately snaps his eyes back open, sits up and looks at the source.

Wooyoung walks into the room from his bathroom, his hair slightly damp indicating he'd probably just stepped out of the shower. He was fully clothed though, to San's relief.

"U-uhm y-yeah.. I didn't know you were here" He stutters out, still taken back by Wooyoung's sudden appearance.

Wooyoung just laughs lightly then walks closer to the bed and sits on the edge of the mattress. San brings the sheets higher up his hips, hiding his nakedness.

The vampire then begins studying San like a piece of foreign text while San struggles to look back at him. A red hue creeping up his neck and cheeks. "What?" He asks after a few long seconds of the prince's fixed staring.

The corners of Wooyoung's lips lift up ever so slightly in a grin before he shakes his head. "Nothing, I was admiring how handsome you are" He says bluntly.

San almost choked. He laughs uncomfortably then averts his eyes and dips his head forward a bit in an attempt to mask his flustered face. "You're being really weird this morning..." San mumbles under his breath but Wooyoung heard him loud and clear.

The vampire snickers teasingly. When his laughter dies down he looks at San with a pondering expression. "Can I tell you something that I definitely shouldn't be telling you?"

San looks up, his interest piqued. "What is it?"

"Well.." Wooyoung starts with a huge puff of air. "It's sort of like a huge secret that should never ever leave the palace walls but... I trust you and I trust the secret will be safe with you"

Now San was getting impatient. What was this super secret that Wooyoung seemed to be making a big deal of? "Just say it already" He whines and Wooyoung chuckles at him.

"Ok ok... there's an alternative way of... killing-" he hesitates on the word, "-a vampire besides a wooden stake to the heart. There's a herb called vervain. If a vampire were to injest it or it got injected into their blood they would die within minutes. But no one has seen or heard of the plant for centuries and my father has made sure to keep it that way. When vervain was first discovered, the second vampire sovereign sought to destroy every single one until the plant went extinct.