26. smile more

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Mingi and Yunho arrive in front of a large 8 feet tall metal door. Yunho gulps nervously then he suddenly feels Mingi's hand slip into his and squeeze lightly as if to reassure him.

"It'll be fine" Mingi says calmly, flashing a warm smile. Yunho instantly begins to relax at the brunette's touch. He returns the smile and just as soon as the warmth came, it disappeared. Mingi retracts his hand due to the guard that was assigned to escort them pulling him back.

"That's enough. You're already late now get in there" The man says gruffly while still holding Mingi's forearm tightly. Mingi winces in pain but tries to hide it. Yunho caught unto it though. He opens his mouth to protest but Mingi quickly shoots him a reassuring look, one that said 'Don't worry about me. I'll be fine'

Yunho nods then turns back to the door, twists the door knob, pushes the door open then steps in. After Yunho had disappeared past the door and it closes behind him Mingi glares back at the guard. "Let me go"

The guard chuckles. "How dare you command me. You insignificant little worm. I swear I'll--"

"You'll what? Hmm?" Mingi demands as he rips his arm away from the vampire's grip. "Just try and lay a finger in me and you'll see what Jaejoong will do to you" Mingi curses then brushes past him. The guard simply stays quiet knowing Mingi was right.

Once Mingi had turned into a different hallway he leans on the wall, gripping his chest in order to slowly down his rapidly beating heart. Back there he seemed fearless on the outside but he was truly shaking in the inside. Whenever the guards grabbed him like that it gave him heart palpitations.

Call it PTSD but ever since the day where he was almost completely drained of his blood he'd been terrified of these people. Living in a house filled with them didn't exactly help him sleep better at night. He reaches up to the left side of his neck and feels the scarred over bite mark that the, now deceased, guard had left behind as a souvenir.

He shakes his head and continues walking forward, his mind drifting back to Yunho. "I hope he's ok"

 "I hope he's ok"