46. you and me

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

Sehyoon huffs with fatigue as he ran through the dark forest, Yunho barely hanging onto his back. The rain soaked through their clothing and causes their snowy white hair to stick to their foreheads.

The older felt his legs wobble with each step, exhaustion kicking in hard but his sheer will was what kept him going. His will to protect his brother and get him far away from here was what gave him strength.

He glances behind his shoulder and saw that he wasn't being followed but this doesn't slow his pace. He keeps moving for a few more minutes when in the distance he sees the silhouette of 3 people though he couldn't make out who they were due to the rain that kept rolling in his eyes and blurring his vision.

Donghun who was now beginning to get worried, turns to look at Mingi

Donghun who was now beginning to get worried, turns to look at Mingi. "What if they got caught?" The drow mutters as he wipes the rain from his eyes.

Mingi looks down at wet grass with furrowed brows. "They should be here by now" He mutters.

"They'll be here" Jeongin says firmly as he keeps looking towards the vampire city. They were just outside of the Naex's border hidden behind a large tree and waiting in the cold rain for San, Sehyoon and Yunho.

The pixie clenches his fist tightly as he bit his bottom lip anxiously. C'mon San... where are you?

"Wait! I see someone" Donghun whisper shouts and the other two snap their heads towards where he was looking. In the distance was a silhouette of someone who looked like they were struggling to move forward.

"Sehyoon" Donghun speaks and quickly began running towards the silhouette, Jeongin picks up right behind him.

"Sehyoon!" Donghun yells out just as he finally meets with the exhausted male. Sehyoon collapses forward and both he and Yunho fall to the wet grass and mud.

Donghun kneels down and pulls Sehyoon into a bone crushing hug. "Jesus, I nearly had a heart attack" He sighs with relief. Sehyoon lazily hugs him back.