5. weaknesses

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

He speeds over to the injured drow and quickly takes both his wrist, pinning them high on the center of his back. He pushes his weight unto the, most likely, sword wound on the injured male causing him to yell out in pain.

Wooyoung felt the corners of his lips lift up ever so slightly in an amused smile. He dips his head down and into the crook of San's neck, his breath tickling the damp skin and sending shivers down his spine.

The vampire allows his lips to graze his lightly tanned skin.

Badum. Badum. Badum. He could hear San's heart beat rapidly through the small vein he managed to find on his neck. He felt his eyes slowly turn into a silvery gray and his fangs protrude from his gums. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip your trachea out right now" He says with a husky voice in an attempt to intimidate him.

However, what the drow replies with suprises him to say the least. San chuckles darkly, almost like he was enjoying the pain. He tries pulling his arm away from Wooyoung's tight grip but it was to no avail because the vampire further tightens his grip. San grunts and winces at his supernaturally tight hold.

"Well I'm sure you wouldn't want to stain your fancy and expensive looking carpet, would you?" He responds with a tinge of hilarity in his tone. His voice, despite being strained, still sounded deep and velvety.

Wooyoung's earlier smirk grows wider. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't having fun. This one is pretty fucking hilarious... "Typical drow personality. You're about to die yet you still have in you to make jokes. Too bad. I haven't had drow blood in a while and I happen to be really hungry at the moment"

He opens his mouth in anticipation, ready feel warm blood flow down his wanting throat.

"Check all the doors, there's blood on them. He must've gotten inside one of the rooms" A voice calls from the other side of the door, back in the corridor where San had just retreated from.

Wooyoung pulls back with a puzzled expression, his gaze shifting to the door momentarily. They must be looking for him...

This split second moment of distraction causes Wooyoung to loosen his grip on San's wrist. San uses this opportunity to rip his left arm away then swing the arm back, elbowing Wooyoung, hard, on the side of his face, disorienting him.

Wooyoung grunts in pain and stumbles back allowing enough space for San to sweep his leg underneath Wooyoung's, knocking him to the floor.

The white haired male then charged to the only open window in the room and jumped out, feet first. Wooyoung, who'd quickly recuperated, sat up and looked towards the window for the dark elf. All that greeted him was the night sky and his thin white polyester curtains blowing in the wind.

He vampire speeds to the open window and pokes his head out, vigorously scanning everywhere for the infiltrator. When he couldn't find any sign of San he curses in annoyance and slams his hand down on the window sill.