14. growing fears

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"Hey Sunshine" The second prince calls out with a dark husky undertone.

"Hey fuck face" San responds almost immediately after. He turns his gaze back to the topiary he was trimming, pretending to be intrigued by each small heart shaped leaf.

Jeongin felt his eyes grow to the size of saucers. He could believe San had just insulted the prince. He mentally pleaded that Wooyoung would spare him. He quickly rises to his feet and bows deeply at the royalty.

"G-good afternoon sir. Have m-mercy on him sir. He's j-just been moody all day" Jeongin pleads with his head still bowed.

Wooyoung's icy grey eyes shift to the red haired male who was bent over at a full right angle. His smirk falling momentarily. He made his way closer to Jeongin and with each step the pixie felt his heart drop deeper and deeper in his rib cage.

Is he going to take his anger out on me too? He closes his eyes, waiting for the worst but it never came. The prince just simply walked by him and stopped right in front of San.

"Leave us" He calls out gruffly, his eyes fixated firmly on San who stared back at him just as daringly.

Jeongin stands up straighter not sure who he was referring to. He looks back at the vampire with confusion.

"Now" Wooyoung says again this time louder than before, his head turns slightly towards Jeongin's direction.

Said pixie gulps and scurries away. Oh no... San has really done it now. I just pray that prince Wooyoung spares him.

Once they were alone or at least far away from ear shot Wooyoung looks back at him again. San was ready for whatever he had to say, his head raises slightly as if to say 'I'm not afraid of you'. He expected Wooyoung to retort with an insult and some pompous command. What the vampire says however surprised him, to say the least.

"How's your eye?" Wooyoung asks softly, pointing at San's dark purple swollen left eye.

San was prepared for every comment he would make and he had a comeback for each and every one but this... this he didn't have a comeback for.

"W-what?" He stuttered out before his brain could even think of what to say.

"I asked how's your eye" He repeated and for a second San could've sworn that the dark haired male was actually genuinely concerned about him until he saw the mocking smirk grow on said male's lips.

He's ridiculing me... That made him angry. It made him snap out of his frazzled state and growl at him.

"You're so annoying" He spits out and he turns to walk away. He knew it wasn't worth it to attack him at that second. Of course he was confident he could easily take him down but it's the aftermath he was worried about.