6. deliberate intentions

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

"W-wooyoung, sir.. uh, haven't you had your fill yet?" The slave girl squeaks out with panic, her voice coming out hoarse and somewhat sluggish from a lot of blood being slowly taken from her system.

Wooyoung felt his fangs dig deeper into her wrist, leisurely draining her of her blood. His steele gray eyes glance up at her, dark red veins formed around his eyes. He knew he had to stop soon or he'd most likely kill her but blood straight from the vein was always something every vampire had to try at least once in their extremely long life.

Except in Wooyoung's case he could have it whenever he wanted. He had hundreds of slaves at his disposal and could feed as much as his heart so wished but apparently studies have shown that vampires who feed from straight from the vein are more prone to an addiction so he tries to cut back a little... only a little.

He finally pulls back, the veins around his eyes slowly disappearing, and the girl collapses in his arms, she wasn't dead, he could still here a faint heartbeat but she was severely short of blood. He places her fatigued body on his bed, her crimson red blood stained on his lips. "You'll be fine" He mutters in dismissal as he goes to grab a napkin from one of his drawers.

As he wipes at his painted lips he looks out the window longingly. His brows crease slightly as more thoughts of a certain white haired drow kept infiltrating his mind. He had no idea why he kept thinking of the dark elf from the previous night, he didn't even know what he looked like...

But his soft skin and the melodic sound of his blood pumping blood to his heart was something he'd never heard before. And his smell. He smelled of wet oak and a forest just after a rain storm, mixed with a bit of perspiration.

It was an odd feeling. He still hadn't gotten any word from anyone whether or not he was caught or if he really did die from the fall. He shakes his head and glances back at the knocked out faery on his bed.

That's when Jongho bursts into his room with wide eyes, startling Wooyoung. "He's awake!" He blurts out and the older glares at him.

"Yah! What the heck are you talking about. How many times have I to--"

"The drow that attacked you last night. They captured him, he's alive" Jongho says, cutting him off. Wooyoung just blinked at him then rolls his eyes.

"I told you already, he didn't attack me" He mutters.

"Yeah whatever. Aren't you gonna come see him?" Jongho looks at him expectantly but the older male gives him a look that said 'why would I do that?'

"Why should I take time out of my day to go see some suicidal drow. I'm surprised father even let him live" He spits out in annoyance at Jongho's suggestion.

"Suit yourself, I guess I'll just go see him for the both of us. By the way, get her to the damn clinic you lazy ass" He says as he glances at the unconscious girl on Wooyoung's bed.