13. number 2

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

・*゚:*:✼✿ • ✿✼:*:*・

As soon as the dark elf hears the large metal doors begin sliding open he sits up on the floor fearfully shifting himself back into his 'safe' corner, eyes on the door and bottom lip caught between his teeth nervously praying that he wasn't back again.

Mingi sticks his head in and flashes a soft calming smile. The drow slowly calms down but still had his guard up. Oh, it's just the human...

This was only the second time they were meeting, the first was when the drow had a mental breakdown and Mingi ended up holding him for his entire feeding session. When his time was up a guard had to come in and physically drag Mingi out despite his protests of not having completed his job yet.

"Hey again" Mingi greets warily as he slowly makes his way to the dark elf who only stared back at him with wide eyes. Mingi couldn't help but to silently admire his features.

Last time he couldn't quite get a good look at him considering he was hiding his face and crying the whole time but now that he was actually looking at the light haired male he realized something. He's breathtakingly beautiful.

His messy silver blonde bangs fell across his eyes like snowy satin curtains. His pale skin seemed dull under the single florescent light in the room but still glowed with life and his chapped lips were a dusty rose but still so gorgeously shaped. He didn't realize he was staring until the male shifts uncomfortably on the floor.

"S-sorry.. um, I packed extra food since you didn't get a chance to eat last time" He attempts to sit directly across from the dark elf but when said male flinches back he immediately backs up until they were a good few feet apart. He's still not comfortable around me...

Mingi sits with his legs crossed then he begins taking out the food containers from the bag he held as well as a bottle of water. The drow watches him carefully, inspecting and observing in silence.

"Here. This is called cabbage kimchi" Mingi opens up a flask and angles it towards the cautious male. "You use this to eat" He says as slowly as possible so as not to overwhelm him. He takes out two shiny metal chopsticks.

Does he even know what I'm saying? He should. He spoke yesterday, I'm sure of it. Though it wasn't Korean it was still something. I read somewhere that drows could speak up to 150 languages. So.. why does he look so confused now?

When the drow still hadn't said anything, he sighs. "See, like this" He uses the chopsticks and picks up some of the food then places it into his mouth.

"Try it" He says says with a mouth full of kimchi as he places the chopsticks in the flask and slides it forward for the male to eat.

The drow looks down at the food warily before looking back up at Mingi who had now swallowed the food. If he ate it, it must be safe for consumption..