S E V E N !

[ CHAPTER VII:
ROCK WAR AND THE
CLOWN ]

RICHIE WAS whining to the others. "No, really I love being your personal doorman" Richie said. "Seriously could you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie said as he circled the group.

"Shut up, Richie" Eddie told off Richie.

"Yeah, shut up, Richie" Stan agreed.

Richie rolled his eyes. "Oh I get it! Trash the trash-mout! At least I wasn't scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that Bev's sink went all Eddie's moms' vagina on Halloween" Richie shot.

Bill stopped eruptively. "Sh-She didn't imagine it" Bill said. "I-I-I saw some-something too" Bill said.

Stan furrowed his brows. "You saw blood too?" Stan asked.

"Not-not blood, I saw G-g-Georgie" Bill said and Alices' grip on her bike handles grew tighter, her knuckles went white. "It seemed s-s-so real, I m-mean it seemed like him b-b-but there was this—"

"A clown" Eddie spoke up as his eyes moved from the road to the others. "Yeah I saw him too" He said.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff?" Richie asked. "Is that why I'm not seeing this shit too?" Richie continued.

"Shut up" Alice hissed at Richie as if he pressed alcohol on a wound, the group turned to Alice as they took notice of how she was trembling and her knuckles were as white as a ghost.

"Alice" Stan said as he went to place his hand on her shoulder before Alice looked around for anything to try to make the others forgot that Alice was afraid.

"Holy shit" She breathed out. "It's Belch Huggins car" Alice said.

"We should probably get out of here" Ben said.

"Y—"

Beverly cut off Eddie with a gasp. "Isn't that Mike Hanlons bike? The home schooled kid" Beverly asked. "We have to help him" Beverly said.

In an instant Alice hopped off her bike and ran into the woods. If there was anything that Alice hated was the Bowers gang picking on innocent kids, and there was nobody around to stop Alice if she badly hurt Bowers or the others.

The others soon followed Alice.

"Motherfucker!"

Alice ran past a tree.

"Take that, bitch!"

She jumped over a log

"Get up!"

Her breathing was getting faster.

"Raise that ass!"

She could see Victor and Belch shouting at Mike Hanlon as he laid on the rocky surface, Henry Bowers was beating him up.

"Fucking idiot!"

Alice stopped in the sand as she looked for something, anything, as Henry sat on top of Mikes' chest grabbing a huge rock.