S E V E N T E E N !

[ CHAPTER XVII:
WHOSE THIS ? ]

ALICE URIS looked over at the clock once before staring at the principal in front of her. As she patiently tapped her foot on the clean tiles that were mopped just the other day. Alice had gotten a call from Ashley's school stating Ashley had gotten into trouble.

The door was then opened a Ashley walked inside her hands stuffed in her black sweater as her face was bright pink and a bruise was on her cheek. Alice followed Ashley's every move until Ashley sat down next to her mother.

Alice then looked back at the principal as he sighed. "Mrs.Uris, you're daughter is a wonderful student don't get me wrong but I'm afraid to inform you that she has been getting into a lot of fights" The principle said. "A lot of them have been off school, it's very lucky we caught this one before anything bad happened" He continued.

"You told me those bruises were from wrestling" Alice said as she placed a hand on top of her daughters. Ashley looked away from her mother. Alice sighed turning back to the principal. "Mr.Porter, what happened?" Alice asked.

Mr.Porter folded his hands together. "We've just been informed a boy has been harassing one of Ashley's friends: Miss Walker. Apparently this hasn't been the only time Ashely has tried to make the boy stop and he made it into a fight" Mr.Porter said.

"Judy tried to make him stop but she's a really easy target, she lets people walk over her like she's a front door mat and she apologizes from stuff she hasn't even done" Ashley said. "I didn't even start those fights" She said her voice raised.

"Honey" Alice began. "You have every right to be mad at this boy, but you have to be calm" Alice said before turning back to Mr.Porter. "I would like to know this young mans name whose been hurting my daughter and her friend" Alice said.

Actually it was girlfriend but Ashley and Judy Walker both decided they wanted to keep it secret from everyone at school.

Mr.Porter nodded as he turned to the police man who worked at the school, he opened the door as a boy brown hair that covered dark brown (almost black) eyes. Alice shuddered, the kid looked like a demon!

The boy turned to look at Ashley who only glared at him. "You're kicking me off the soccer team because I hit a fag?!" He asked gesturing to Ashley.

Alice eruptively stood up and her chair scooted back, almost falling to the ground. Alice didn't know why but it felt so familiar to have someone call a person a fag in front of her, but Alice didn't know who. Alice then gave the boy a threatening smile. "I would like to press charges and a restraining order. Mind writing that down Steven?" Alice told the police officer next to the boy.

Alice then looked over at the boy. "As a mother that's what I will do, as a police officer though" Alice said as she walked towards the boy. "It'll be put in your track record and will stay with you in college and when your looking for a job" Alice said as she stood straight.

Alice was satisfied with the gulp that came out of the boy. "Ashley" Alice called turning to look down at the brunette. "Come on, your father will want the entire story" Alice said softly.

Stanley Uris ran a hand through his air as Ashley held Judys' hand as she stared at the ground. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before Mr.Uris" Judy apologized, already thinking that she had screwed up the bond she had with the Uris's.