N I N T E E N !

[ CHAPTER XIX:
GUESS STANLEY COULDN'T MAKE
THE CUT ]

THE SUPPOSED meeting of the Loser club was filled with laughter from intoxicated adults. "Wait so Eddie you got married?" Richie asked after dropping a small bottle of alcohol from his mouth.

"Yeah, why's it so fucking funny, dickwad?" Eddie shot back.

Alice giggled at the familiar bond. "What, to like a woman?" Richie continued.

"Fuck you bro" Eddie said jabbing his chopsticks at Richie.

Richie chuckled. "Fuck you!" Richie exclaimed.

"Okay, what about you trash-mouth? You married?" Bill asked leaning over the table to get a good look at Richie.

Beverly shook her head. "There's no way. There's no way!" Beverly said as she took a sip of her drink.

"No, I got married" Richie said in all seriousness.

"Rich, I don't believe it" Beverly said.

Alice nodded. "I was the bridesmaid and everything" Alice said sending a very subtle wink towards Richie to let him know she was in on the joke.

"When?" Eddie asked.

"Did you not hear this?" Richie asked turning to Eddie.

Alice bit on the corner of her lips inside her mouth trying to literally bite back a smile. "No?" Eddie said.

"Don't you know I got married?" Richie asked

"No!" Eddie said.

Richie nodded. "Yeah, no, me and your mom are very happy right now" Richie said as Alice chocked on her drink as Ben patted her back as she went into hysterics.

Bill spat his drink back in his cup letting out a small chuckle. Mike laughed heartedly and Beverly snorted. "He totally fell for it!" Richie announced.

"Fuck you" Eddie said as he frowned.

"Sometimes she'll—she'll place her arm over my shoulder and go—" Richie said before impersonating Java the hut causing the group to go into hysterics.

Beverly waved her hands in front of her. "Okay! Okay, let's move on" Beverly said before turning to Alice. "Alice, I see that gold band, whose the lucky guy?" Beverly said with a small smile.

Alice turned bright pink. "Oh god, I feel like I'm talking to mom again" Alice said as she turned to Richie causing her brother to laugh. "If your excited to know who I'm married too now, you won't be able to handle the news I'm about to tell you" Alice said.

Richie covered his mouth. "Rich, why don't you tell them, you are the Godfather" Alice said with a smile.

The group gasped. "Hey! I was going to tell them, I wanted to rub it in their faces" Richie pouted. "Anyways, it's a girl and I have vowed to lay down my life for her" Richie said dramatically.

"You have a kid?" Bill asked.

"A teenager" Alice corrected. "She's turning sixteen next week, you guys would love her" Alice said with a soft smile.

"The husband?" Beverly asked.

Alice pushes a strand of hair behind her ear, even though Alices hair was cut into a bob, she was still able to push behind small strand of hair that didn't ever seem to stay behind her ear. "You'll see soon" Alice said not wanting to spoil the surprise, not while Stan hadn't arrived yet.

"How about we talk about the elephant not in the room" Richie said looking over at Ben. The group then went on about how much Ben had changed.

Alice had jokingly stated that Ben had decided to no longer be adorable and decided to be hot. Richie had also commented on the fact Ben was hot comparing him to every Brazil soccer player mushed up into one. Eddie gave a nod of agreement towards the siblings compliments.

Then Richie and Eddie had started an arm wrestle. "Let's take our shirts off and kiss!" Eddie exclaimed with a smile.

The losers chanted 'kiss' as Eddie seemed he was going to win but then Richie won and the group cheered on Richie as Eddie allowed his defeat.

The group was then brought a basket of fortune cookies. Alice was the first one to grab one and cracked it in half. Alice looked down at her fortune but it was weird all it said was: I TOLD YOU I ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISES.

Alice was confused by hers along were the others. "Mine says guess" Richie said.

"Could" Eddie said.

"It" Mike said.

"Not" Ben said.

"Cut" Bill said.

Soon the four men were trying to put the words together that seemed to form a sentence, each man shouting at the other. Beverly then opened hers a gasped. All five all turned to her and she placed down the small paper.

'STANLEY' was written on it and suddenly Alice's fortune seemed to make more sense. With shaky hands Mike moved the letters around to form:

GUESS STANLEY COULD NOT CUT IT

Alice let out a choked sob, clutching her tighter before revealing it to the group. "Mike" Alice began. "Is this what you called us for?" Alice said her voice shaking in fear.

Mike soon began telling the group about It about Pennywise. But Alice had turned out the conversation, remembering what the clown had told Alice just twenty seven years ago.

"I know what you're afraid of" It giggled like a little kid finding out a friends secret. "But you wouldn't want your friends to know, you wouldn't want them worrying about you! You can't keep sacrificing yourself, little Al" It wagged his finger in front of her. "I promise you their deaths will be painless" It said. "I always keep my promises" It cackled.

Alice suddenly scooted her chair back as she reached for her phone, seeing that she had missed already ten calls from Ashley and Judy and three voicemails from Ashley. One voicemail from an old college friend Patricia that was a coworker of Stan's.

Soon shouts brought her out of her thoughts and Alice turned around to see creatures, small creatures, crawling out of the fortune cookies.

A bat with one wing, a slithering eyeball and a baby bird of sorts. There were more but Alice was to disgusted to even take in their details. The group was screaming and shouting as Beverly had grabbed onto Alice and the two women held onto each other for fear life.

"Eddie!" Richie shouted as the bat with one wing flew over towards Ben and Eddie.

Mike then picked up a chair smashing the other cookies and (the hideous creations that were still on the table) as he shouted: "they're not real!" over and over again.

AUTHORS NOTE
:))
AUTHORS NOTE EDITED
y'all really gonna hate me after the next
chapter, eye-
ALSO HOW COULD I FORGET MY FAVORITE PART OF THE MOVIE I-