F O U R T E E N !

[ CHAPTER XIV:
WELCOME TO THE LOSERS
CLUB, ASSHOLE ! ]

ALICE DIDN'T leave Stans' side as the group tried to follow Bill who was out of their sight. "I'm really sorry" Alice told Stan as she held his hand intertwining their fingers together. "I should've gone with you" Alice whispered.

Stan glanced down at Alice. "It isn't your fault" Stan said.

Alice didn't care if she would get teased about holding hands with Stan by Richie or Beverly or anyone else. They both needed each other and holding hands was probably the closest thing they had to comfort each other.

Alice then tripped over something in the gray water but Stan held onto her so she didn't go splashing into the water. Alice kicked the thing she tripped over to the surface and let out a scream as she stared at Patrick Hockstetters' decomposed head. "Oh my god!" Richie shouted looking down at the head as maggots crawled in it.

"After this I'm gonna take a really, really long bath" Alice said as she shuddered.

Once the group made it out of the sewers, they lifted up their flashlight as gasps left their mouths. "Bev?" Ben muttered.

"How the fuck is she floating in the air?!" Richie exclaimed.

Eddie then turned and moved his flashlight up. "Guys,,," Eddie began earning their attention the group looked up to see dozens of floating kids. "Are those,,,the missing kids, floating?" Eddie breathed out.

Ben stood on Mike's shoulders to grab Beverly by her ankle, which surprisingly worked. "Bev" Ben said as he shook Beverly's shoulders, her eyes were so white, so lifeless. "Beverly" Ben said his hands resting on her shoulders after shaking them once more.

Alice covered her mouth with her hand, letting out a teary sigh. "Why isn't she waking up? What's wrong with her?! Beverly, please! Come on!" Ben shouted.

Alice shut her eyes tightly as a tear ran down her cheek. Stan squeezed her hand trying to comfort her. When Alice opened her eyes she let out a soft gasp as Ben kissed Beverly. "Woah" the group exclaimed.

When Ben pulled away, Beverly took in a gasp of air. Alice let a soft smile grow on her lips. Beverly looked down at Ben with confused eyes. "January embers?" Beverly asked.

"My heart burns there too" Ben replied as if his life depended on it.

Before the two could say anything else Richie hugged them both. "Jesus fuck" Richie breathed out.

"Where's Bill?" Beverly asked.

Alice stepped off the side. "Guys" Alice whispered, the others joined her and they all went silent as Georgie Denbrough stood in front of Bill. "Georgie" Alice whispered.

"What took you so long?" Georgie asked looking up at Bill, Georgie's right arm was gone as he clutched a paper boat in his left hand.

"I couldn't find my way out of here" Georgie said with a shaky breath, as he looked down at the paper boat. "He said I could have my boat back, Billy" Georgie said.

Alice covered her mouth with her hand as her eyes glossed over. That fucking clown was so dead. "Was she fast?" Bill breathed out, Alice could practically hear the smile in his voice.