T H E E N D !

[ THE END:
A HAPPY ENDING ]

TWO WEEKS LATER

ALICE WALKED down the street of Derry alongside the others. It was surprising how fast Alice had healed during her short time in the hospital. Alice had caught a glimpse of her hand and then suddenly stopped.

"Guys" Alice said softly before holding out her hand for the others to see, the scar that was made twenty-seven years ago was gone. Soon the others looked down at their hands and were taken aback as well, each of their scars were gone.

"Nothing lasts forever" Mike said softly before looking up at the glass window in front of the group.

Alice looked over at the window and swore she could see a younger version of herself and the others. And as if her brain was a video camera, a memory began replaying in her head.

"I cant go home like this" Eddie swallowed thickly as the remains of the leper's vomit still stuck onto Eddie. "My mom will flip" Eddie said.

"You've been missing for 24 hours straight, your face is probably on a milk carton already" Richie said causing Alice to shoot him a look as Eddie looked over at Richie. "Also that vomit smells worse than your moms slippers" Richie said.

"Shut up, Richie" Beverly sighed as the group walked side by side, each person holding their handlebars of their bikes.

"Just for your information my mother's slippers smell like potpourri, Asshole" Eddie spat at Richie.

"No they don't" Stan said as he made a face.

"Yes they do" Eddie shot back. "Also how would you even know?" Eddie asked.

"How would you know that, Edward?" Alice shot at Eddie before she rubbed her back. "Shit, I think that fucker threw me into that pile of toys pretty hard" She said softly.

Stan gave Alice a worried look but Alice gave him a small thumbs up just so he wouldn't worry to much about her.

"They're in my bathroom" Eddie reasoned.

"Potpourri is literally a French word for rotten" Ben said causing Alice to toss her head back and laugh loudly.

Bill and Mike had begun a conversation while Eddie still tried to argue with the others about his mothers slippers. Alice couldn't keep her mind off of the heart shaped locket that resided in her shorts pockets.

Alice let out a small breath, "still don't know how you know what your mothers slippers smelled like back then, Edward" Alice said with a teasing grin.

Eddie stared down Alice, "if you hadn't saved my life just two weeks ago I would've told you to 'fuck off' but you did so that's a different story" Eddie said as he admitted defeat.

"If Alice didn't save your ass, you would've been dead, dumbass" Richie said as he flicked Eddie on his forehead.

Alice sat in the library in her house, it felt good being back home. The thought of someone watching Alice and constantly looking over her shoulder had stopped when Alice left Derry with the others. Now, Alice sat in front of her computer as she held her phone in her hands.