T W E N T Y - S E V E N !

[CHAPTER XXVII:
UNITED WE STAND ]

ALICE JOGGED towards the entrance of the house. "Bill, wait!" Alice shouted and Bill turned to look at Alice, both adults felt the same way the once did 27 years ago; when they first came to Neibolt.

"I promised you—"

"No" Bill said suddenly. "No, A-A-Alice. I started all of this, its m-my fault you're all here. It affected all of u-us when I dragged you to the sewers with me, just because I was only interested into finding G-G-G-Georgie" Bill said. "I can't ask you guys to do th-this" Bill said.

"And we're not asking you either" Ashley said.

"You weren't alone then, you aren't going in alone now" Ben said.

Alice looked at Bill, her gaze turned soft trying to comfort the man, "Can't have a Losers club with one loser" Alice said.

"So does anybody else wanna, say something?" Eddie asked.

Bill looked over at Richie, gesturing towards him. "Richie said it b-b-b-best last time we were hear" Bill said causing Richie to ponder for a moment.

"I did?" Richie asked before responding: "I don't want to die?" Richie asked.

"Not that" Bill said.

"You guys are lucky that we aren't measuring dicks?" Richie asked.

Alice looked over at Richie with furrowed brows, "you said that?" Alice whispered harshly towards Richie causing him to shrug.

"No" Bill said.

"Let's kill this fucking clown?" Richie asked. Bill nodded and Richie nodded. "Let's kill this fucking clown" Richie stated.

Once Alice stepped inside the building it looked more horrific then the last time she and the others step foot inside the decaying house. Green like acid dropped down from the steps.

"Love what he's done with the place" Richie said.

"Beep, beep, Richie" Beverly said.

"There is a basement right?" Ben asked.

Soon Ben fell to his knees clutching his stomach and a door separated him, Beverly, and Mike from the others. "Oh shit!" Judy shouted.

Alice then let out a breath. "Guys, remember the last time we were in this ro—" Alice was cut off as the fridge door was open and Alice let out a cry as she covered her mouth.

There sat a disfigured and decaying young Stanley Uris. The most horrifying thing of all was that Stan had a claw mark on his chest. "It's Stan" Alice said tearfully.

"You've got to be kidding me" Ashley whispered as Judy held onto her tightly.

"This has to be a joke" Richie said.

Stan then let out a scream causing the others to scream as well. Stans head then rolled off his body and onto the floor where it landed against a brick. "I'd still be okay if it wasn't for you, Bill" Stan said.

Alice covered her mouth, muffling her cries as Eddie tried to comfort her. Soon a squelching sound was heard and Alice turned to see Stans head turn into a spider. "Alice,,," Stans head whimpered. "What's happening to me?" Stan cried.

"I—" Alice found no words as she watched legs spring out of the top of his head and his teeth grew sharp as his eyes grew dull.

Alice found herself frozen before Richie's shouts as Stans head was now crawling around snapping his teeth at Richie and Bill. Alice grabbed at a pipe, "I'm sorry" She whispered before slamming the pipe against Stans head.

Richie let out a sigh of relief before his eyes landed on Eddie was in a corner as Judy tried to calm down a crying Ashley. "Eddie, are you and the girls okay?" Richie asked.

Eddie was about to respond before a drop of drool hit the ground. Richie slowly looked up as his flashlight pointed up at Stans face who was holding onto two wooden beams. "Oh there he is" Richie muttered before Stans head jumped down and clutched onto Richie's head.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Richie cried as he pulled at the creature.

"Hit it again, Alice!" Judy shouted.

"I can't!" Alice exclaimed, her grip on the pipe grew tighter. "I'll hit Richie!" Alice cried.

"Bring the knife!" Bill shouted at Eddie who was frozen in fear, the knife was just a few inches away from him. "Dammit Eddie, bring the knife!" Bill screamed.

Beverly then broke down the door as Ben ran towards the knife and picked it up. Ben then ran over to Richie and stabbed the creatures head multiple times as Ben shouted. The creatures blood floated into the air, Alice then walked over to Richie.

Alice went to say something before the head sprang to life and ran out the door. The creature hissed and crawled back into the darkness, sending a shiver down Alices spine. As soon as this was over, Alice was going to hug and slap the shit out of Stan, the real Stan.

"I can't see" Richie said.

Beverly grabbed for Richies glasses. Bill had started shouting at Eddie for not helping Richie. "Georgie's dead! The kids dead! Stanley almost died! Do you want Richie too? Do you want Richie too!?" Bill exclaimed.

Eddie's bottom lip quivered. "I don't. I don't" Eddie said softly, his voice almost breaking. "Please don't be mad, Bill" Eddie whispered and Bill a flash of recognition was seen in Bills eyes. "I was just scared" Eddie reasoned.

"The-Thats what he w-w-wants, right? D-Don't give it to him" Bill said.

"Let's get this ritual going, shall we?" Alice asked as she helped Richie up to his feet. If only Alice had known the consequences.

AUTHORS NOTE
Happy Halloween! :D

Also, y'all best start praying
for Alice, the future ain't so
bright on my homegirl 😔