Chapter 1 - The Number

Grey was a little stressed, she was excited to meet Matt's friend Toby but she was also terrified. She didn't want to seem snotty but not easy. Not distant but not clingy. She groaned and laid against her bed covering her face. She laid there for a few moments than checked the time on her phone. 11:13 AM! She quickly sat at she had to be at Matt's house by 11:30.

She changed into an oversized Misfits hoodie seeming appropriate. She put on shorts that were hidden but the hoodie. She slid on her sneakers and putting her long brown hair up in a high ponytail. She grabbed her phone, keys, and wallet before she left her apartment locking it.

10 minutes later now 11:27 she arrived at Matts sighing getting out of her car walking up the steps and knocking stomach-churning. A second later she was embraced by a figure a few inches taller than she was.

"Grey! It is so very nice to meet you finally! I am sorry for the hugging I just got so excited!" The figure said taking a step back smiling.

It was Toby of course. She was heels black pants a black shirt with a colorful pride design and a denim jacket. Grey smiled seeing Matt behind Toby laughing.

"Your face was priceless!" Matt laughed taking his turn with a hug.

This time Grey hugged back her head only reaching his shoulder. She missed her best friend but not his height.

"Ha ha very funny you cunt." She felt snarky and lightly punched his shoulder.

"Ow, how could you!" He held his arm laughing.

Grey smiled looking back to Toby.

"I am sorry for introducing myself, I am Grey Martin but I suppose Matt has mentioned me before." She gave Toby a light hug.

"Ah okay good the hugging wasn't to forward but I'm Toby Lyons and Matt doesn't stop talking about you!" Toby laughed looking at him.

"Toby!" Matt looked back at Grey smiling, "He's just kidding let's get going to lunch!" He said nervously.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO ADD

When the three arrived they were seated fairly quickly. Once they sat down Grey's phone buzzed. She looked down to see an unknown number had texted her she quickly looked at the text while Matt and Toby talked.

----------------

Unknown:

Hey babygirl wanna meet up?

----------------

Grey looked at Matt very confused.

"Hey, Matt do you know this number?" She showed him her phone Toby overlooking laughing slightly.

"Don't worry Grey its just Cam when we meet new people he likes to screw with them a little as a joke." Toby smiled Matt nodded in agreement.

"Oh okay, in that case, lets fight fire with fire!" She laughed looking down at her phone seeing MAtt out of the corner of her eye laugh.

----------------

Grey:

Yeah sure daddy where? 

----------------

She laughed and talked with the two for a while and checked the time it now being 3:24. 

"Jeez guys it's late I should be heading out." She smiled and thanked Matt for having her and hugged the two of them before leaving getting in her car.

She checked her messages with Cam,

----------------

Camy:

How about the cafe on Melbourne and Rose street at 4?

----------------

She laughed smiling starting her car before responding.

----------------

Lovely Grey:

Sounds like a date daddy see you than

----------------

She put her car in gear and drove down the street smiling. What a day this has become.