Chapter 9 - Toby

The next morning surprisingly Grey was up before Cam. Cam's head was on her shoulder and he was fast asleep. She smiled grabbing her phone taking a picture. Right before she took the picture Cam reached up and kissed her cheek.

Her face lit up and Cameron chuckled.

"Send that to me please." He rolled over snuggling into the beanbag more.

"Okay...s-sweet dreams.." Grey said still embarrassed.

She opened her contacts and clicked on Cam's name and sent the photo she changed his name to 'Tall Aussie' as well. She got up careful not to wake Cam. 

Grey walked to the kitchen to find Matt smiling while drinking a cup of coffee.

"Up so early I thought you and Cam were gonna sleep in longer?" He chuckled handing a cup to her.

"Haha very funny Matt we didn't sleep together...I mean we did but we didn't have sex if that's what you're asking." She said smugly and poured coffee for herself.

"I was curious but I didn't think you did also Toby's coming over later she said she wants to take you shopping or something." Matt sat down at the island counter and finished a bowl of cereal.

"Ok I'll get ready I guess lemme finish my coffee." Grey finished her coffee soon after and walked back upstairs to find a sleeping Cam wrapped in the blankets curled up.

She smiled and kissed his forehead than went to her closet and found an outfit she thought was cute. It was a pair of black leggings a navy blue bell-sleeved sweater and her white Converse. Grey gathered the clothes and looked back at Cam and whispered,

"I am trusting you not to look so stay asleep." She quickly undressed and redressed her clothes near her closet not facing him.

When she turned around Cam was smiling his head propped up on his hand.

"What a sight. Don't worry I woke up when you finished putting your shirt on." He winked getting up wrapping his arms around her smiling.

"I am hoping you aren't lying.. also Toby's coming over in a bit." She smiled hugging him feeling the warmth from him.

"I need to upload today so can I see you later?" He asked looking down at her.

"Of course Giraffe boy." She smiled and kissed his cheek and let go of him grabbed her small black backpack with her money and wallet in it.

"Good now, let's go see what Matt has to say." Cam grabbed her hand intertwining the fingers and walked downstairs with her.

"Look who the hot new couple in town!" Toby cheered smiling.

Grey blushed and hid behind Cam's arm which caused Toby to cheer more. Matt was laughing his ass off recording the 3 of them with his vlog camera. Grey hugged Cam hiding her face having him bend down to whisper.

"Distract them somehow or it'll keep going," Cam whispered.

"I know one way that sticks out the most," Grey murmured glancing at the gushing Toby.

"Which is?" Cam asked and was met with a response of Grey kissing his lips.

After a couple of seconds, the two pulled away by Toby dragging Grey to the car.

"Goodbye, Cameron!" Toby yelled laughing. Matt and Cam were standing in shock and Grey's face was bright red.

 "Thank god for you, Toby." Toby laughed starting her car.