Chapter 15 - Sleepover

Toby came in about 5 minutes later and went to Grey's bedroom. She was sitting on the bed hugging a bear smiling slightly.

"You okay Grey?" Toby sat down next to her.

"I'm ecstatic! I can't believe I told Cam off I mean yes I feel like as ass right now but my whole life I have just been pushed around. I finally stood up for myself I am so happy!" Grey was smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh well good for you!" Toby smiled proud of her.

After talking for a while it was almost 2 AM the two decided to go to sleep.

 Toby got changed for bed while Grey laid on her back staring at the ceiling.

"I feel like a total dick Tobz I really hope I didn't hurt Cam." Grey said focused on the ceiling.

"Don't worry he's been through a lot worse than that I'm sure he's fine." Toby stated walking out of the bathroom in fuzzy rainbow pajamas.

"What do you mean he's been through a lot worse." Grey sat up looking at Toby.

"He's just been damaged. His ex cheated on him and was quite abusive when it came to recording videos. She wouldn't let him go out anywhere without her tagging along. She invaded his privacy so much she knew every password and profile he owned. Matt, Mason, Jay, Eric, and I saw what she was doing to him and helped him get out that's another reason he lives here. He used to own a small studio apartment in New Zealand." Toby sat down on the blanket fort they made earlier.

"I didn't realize that happened to him." Grey said softly.

"Looks can be quite deceiving Grey he just knows how to hide his pain in the right ways." Toby sighed.